Can't Decide What Cc to Choose - Highlands Ranch, CO

A little about me....27 years old, 5'2", weight...

A little about me....27 years old, 5'2", weight varies anywhere from 108-115. I am a keeper of 2 little angels 3 and 1 years old; breast fed both and they sucked my boobs goodbye. I am getting silicone implants, ultra-high profile due to how narrow/slim my chest area is. Before kids I was a 34D now I am barely a pancake-y 32c. I am wanting a D cup back, but I don't want to look like holy shit it's Pam Anderson lol. I do want to have a nice rack though. I can't figure out if I should go with 430 cc or 450 cc. And I am going under muscle so I know that will make them seem a smudge smaller. Please help!

Photos if wanted

If y'all want to see before and after photos just let me know and I will send them
Denver Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to him by a friend of mine who has used him and is very satisfied with him. I am happy as well with him and his staff and feel confident to go through with the surgery.

It's been a little under 3 months since surgery, and I couldn't be happier with the results. They look great, feel real, and I have no problems at all associated with the surgery. I feel great, a lot more confident than I did before, and I no longer look at myself and see breast feeding/deflated boobs.

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf! I am so excited for you! Do you have help lined up for the kiddos during your recovery? We'd love to see a photo if you're comfortable posting one. Keep us posted!

I would go 430cc, I am about your height/weight and nursed 2 children... my PS told me that about 150cc would most likely bring me up a full cup size because I am small.
I went with Dr Emmett in Greewood Village,Co. She had me try on the actual implant in a jog bra with no padding. I went high profile because I liked the shape more. I'm 5'8" and athletic build but I've got curvy hips. So my boobs were an A, and I did 400ccs. It's been 4 weeks and I am a D now. I'm hoping they will drop and the swelling reduce a bit more, so I end up a largish C cup. I'm not used to being voluptuous -it's kind of weird! But nice too. Look at lots of pics, and go back to your dr for sizing if you need to.
I dont think there is much difference from 430 to 450. What I know is every 200 cc is one more size.
I ended up deciding on the bigger size....May 2 is coming so quickly!
That sounds good because under the muscle they end up a bit smaller I think. Have you tried sizers? that really helps.