Thrilled with my Revision Rhinoplasty Results - Highland Park, NJ

I had a Revision Rhinoplasty with Dr. Robert...

I had a Revision Rhinoplasty with Dr. Robert Glasgold on August 21st, 2013. My experience was amazing. I'm really thrilled with the results. It was more than I even expected and I love it. Going in, I wasn't pleased with the results from my first one, because the previous doctor I went to just didn't listen and do what we had agreed on. He did more than I liked. He over scooped my bridge and he lifted the tip way too much, and from the front it was like asymmetrical. My nostrils were asymmetric. My left nostril was actually collapsed and I couldn't really breathe well out of that side. Dr. Glasgold fixed all of that and my nostrils are almost perfectly symmetrical now. I couldn't be happier. The bridge is straight and not scooped, and he built that up and everything. I love it! The experience with the overall practice itself was great. The nurses were amazing and the patient coordinator, Rose, was really superb. We emailed back and forth a bunch of times. They were very accommodating. Everything was really fantastic. I actually already have sent friends and family to his practice. I was very apprehensive, but I'm very happy that I actually did it because I'm really pleased with the results.
East Brunswick Facial Plastic Surgeon