He Fixed my Nose Tip Great Result - Highland Park, NJ

This man is awesome. He's down to earth, kind, and...

This man is awesome. He's down to earth, kind, and incredibly knowledgable. Both his sons are plastic surgeons also and share the office. A great family here. His daughter has a fabulous well recognized line of skin care products too. He fixes many BAD noses done by other surgeons. I was not happy with my nose tip since it hung down way too low. In a fast procedure, he lifted the angle of my tip, with very little downtime. So after two days post-op my whole face was transformed for the better. ( I'd had an injury playing baseball when I was young so it was mis-shapen) Some doctors on this sight defer to him as their teacher! He's one of the best in the NYC area by far! I give him a ten! need a great nose, see him and his sons!
Awesome! That would within my budget if it were within my area. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf! Hooray for your success story! Do you happen to have a less grainy photo you can post of your nose? We'd love to see the transformation!
I am glad you're happy with the outcome. Congrats.
Highland Park Facial Plastic Surgeon

The absolute BEST practice in New Jersey for every type of procedure. They are also reasonable with pricing.