My Face Was Getting Hollow in Check Area by Eye Area - Highland Park, NJ

My face looked gaunt, mostly near my under-eyes...

My face looked gaunt, mostly near my under-eyes orbital and cheeks. I was 123 lbs at 5'6" and my face was showing it. I looked older than I am from it so I wanted to try the temporary solution of a filler. I wasn't sure I would like it and I knew it may wear off in 6 months or a bit more. It hurt a bit but he put lidocaine via small needle into the are that numbed it fast. What amazed me was how painless it was once that was done. He knew just where to put it to restore my volume near my nose and under eye area. When I walked out I looked better and younger immediately! I take care of my body so my face has to match as best it can. He was an expert on where to best give me proper volume and fill. Unfortunately after eight months I got a reaction to the filler as it dissolved and my eyes swelled up like giant bubble eyes over 3 weeks. It was awful. The doctor knew how to fix it instantly. He used an antidote and as soon as he injected me it went down. I never got another filler except sculptra after that which is a different composition. He was excellent though, great bedside, and a real sweetheart.
East Brunswick Facial Plastic Surgeon

Great bedside manner. Love him!

Which filler caused a reaction? Do you get sculptra under your eyes now instead of the other filler? I would love to see before and after pics if you are comfortable sharing!
no it was juvaderm that I reacted to, sculptra lasted about a year and still some fullness but now my eyes are looking hollow due to further weight loss, Im 134 lbs at 5'6". Im thinking of getting PERMANENT filler thats siliken 1000. It ridiculous to keep spending $$ on fillers at this point.
Wow did he tell you why you had a reaction so long after getting the filler injected?
for some reason as it disintegrated, its components caused the reaction.
And the Sculptra didn't cause a reaction like that I take it- have you been happy with the Sculptra?