Yellow Horizontal Ridge from Botelero or Restaisse - Highland Park, IL

I am very disappointed. He told me he was putting...

I had Resaisse put into the area between my jaw and my bottom lip (on the sides only) where he said I had lost volume. That looks terrific. He told me he was putting the same filler in my tear troughs and I have a yellow horizontal ridge at the point of insertion UNDER the tear troughs... and a deep depression beneath them that is worse when I smile. Later they said it was Botelero. I am confused bc some docs say wait and others say you must act before it becomes permanent.

Thank you for starting your story. It sounds like you have a lot of stress in your life right now with the new job and divorce. :( I'll be hoping all of that goes ok, and that the fillers do smooth out. Please keep us posted on how you are doing.

price

I know I paid 1500 out the door for both Botox & filler. I know one was 700 and the other 800.

Well, originally I rated his bedside manner low because he had his staff call me after the email I sent him where I stated how disappointed I was. Actually, in person he is very cordial and fine. It is in the after care where he seemed disturbingly detached. A woman called me back and said she was from his office and she was telling me to do warm compresses and to message it but I would never act on anything some unfamiliar voice directed me to do because I have no idea if he... the physician... has directed her to tell me the things she is telling me or if he is even aware of my email in which I sent photos that show the horrible ridge on my face at the point of injection and where I write and tell of the poor results and of my profound disappointment... or if the information she is giving me is correct because I would think the instruction would be based, in part, upon the product used but since he told me Radiesse and she told me Botelero... well, I mean... if her advice is correct for Botelero but bad for Radiesse then following her advice could have made it worse. This is really disappointing because I would have preferred a physician locally to do my future surgery but this test run of the area's "best" has left me with no other choice but to budget for the additional expense of travel and after care of a surgeon I believe will be more invested in me and my results.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon