Waste of $1,400 - Highland Park, IL

I'm 25 years old and have pretty bad cellulite on...

I'm 25 years old and have pretty bad cellulite on my buttocks and thighs. I exercise and eat right but have poor genetics. It's embarrassing to be so young and have such a terrible condition. I've seen 60 year old women who have better skin than me. I went to get velashape for 6 treatments. The women there swore up and down that this machine was a miracle worker and my results would be amazing. After 6 horrific and painful treatments with serious bruising there is absolutely NO difference in my cellulite. I almost feel cheated and lied to and wish I could get my money back. Don't waste your money on this. It may be slightly helpful for people with minor cellulite, but if you have it more than most women then this is not a solution. The girls at the clinic were very friendly, but unfortunately it doesn't make up for the money I lost.

I chose them after reading about Velashape in a beauty magazine.

Oh wow, I'm so sorry to hear you didn't see any changes. :( I can certainly understand why you would be disappointed. Did the ladies at the office agree that there was no change, or what was their reaction?