31 Years Old, One Kid - Highland Park, IL

I had a child and my skin was saggy with stretch...

I had a child and my skin was saggy with stretch marks. I wasn't confident in my body and after diet and exercise didn't work, this was my next option. I had a wonderful experience and wasn't worried going into the surgery. The results are more than I could of imagined and I'm so glad I did this. I feel great in clothes and in a bathing suit

My surgery

I went to the office in August to see if I was a good candidate and I was. We decided to do the tummy tuck, lipo and my flanks. 2 weeks before my surgery I met with Jayme we went over the procedure and what I could expect, she answered my questions and took my before pictures.

The day of the surgery I arrived 1 hour prior. Had my ivy put in, Dr. Bloch came to talk to me and draw where he would do the surgery. I met the all the staff that would be working with Dr Bloch.

The surgery took 3 hours to complete. After the surgery was completed I recovered in the recovery room. You are able to oh home after the surgery but I decided to stay the night in the Grove hospital just in case I needed anything.

I was in a lot of pain, but it wasn't as painful as my c-section.

It's now been 2 months after my surgery and I'm moving around great, I've had to buy new clothes to fit the smaller me. It was a wonderful experience
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bloch is so friendly and personable. I never once felt like he was judging me and I always felt comfortable. I also love his nurse Jayme she was wonderful. This was a great experience and I would reckoned him to anyone seeking cosmetic surgery or any other services he offers