Blepharoplasty - a Positive Experience - Highgate, London UK

Upper and lower blepharoplasty. The...

Upper and lower blepharoplasty.

The pre-consultation was excellent, unstressed and very sympathetic. Andrea might have been through this process many times over but I was nervous as a rabbit, and he put me at ease and instilled me with (as it turned out) justified confidence that I was in the right hands.

The operation, which I had chosen to be under general anaesthetic, was effortless - for me - and the hospital service from start to finish was first class. Very caring and comforting. My partner was able to park outside for free and stayed with me throughout the day in a very nice private ward.

Every detail seemed to have been thought out, so all I had to do was receive the treatment, eat my post op lunch, and smirk inanely. I was only a day patient, so by 6pm after a final post op check from Andrea, we were out on the north circular making our way home. Amazing how so much had been achieved in so little time.

Over the next seven days prior to the stitches being removed, I studiously avoided looking in the mirror (yeah, right!) and slept upright and stayed indoors.

Everyone says it, but you should avoid looking at yourself in this time.

Andrea had inadvertently been double booked so was working in the north west that morning, but he still took the effort to come all the way down to London that afternoon just to take the stitches out.

Two weeks on the results are fantastic. There's a bit of asymmetry, but nothing major, and I'm confident it'll settle down in time.

I'm just stunned that such subtle changes can make such a difference. Well worth it!

Before and two weeks after the Op

I was going to wait until everything had settled down, but this shows how quick the transformation has been.
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Fantastic - a magician! No detail too small. A caring and considerate man and a brilliant surgeon. I was going to post later on when it all settles down but the results after just two weeks are stunning. A life changer.

Also thinking of having a consultation with Kevin Hancock as anyone had eye bag removal with him thanks
I'm thinking of getting upper and lower eye bag removal would you defiantly recomend mr Maranda I'm petrified I would like it. Done under local anersetic has anyone had it done like that thanks
Hi Denise. I know what you mean, it is a terrifying thing to go for, and everyone has opinions, but I would unhesitantly recommend Mr Marando. You've got one shot at getting it right, so just arrange a consultation with him to talk it over. He mainly works out of Manchester, but also has an office in London, where I met him. Once I had spoken to him and seen his casework, I knew that I had chosen the right man. Being male, I cannot hide behind make up so I needed the results to be as natural looking as possible. And six months on from the operation, I can honestly say the results are fantastic. I had it under general anaesthetic, and it was pain free. Just don't look in the mirror for the first few days! Anyway, it was the best (and bravest) decision I have made, so good luck! Regards Bob
Wow - terrific results!
Thanks, you're very kind to say so!