Excited/ Nervous for my (Hopefully) Gorgeous New Girls! - London, GB

Hi everyone, I've never done a review in my life,...

Hi everyone, I've never done a review in my life, but having been following everyone else's journeys religiously, I thought I'd put mine out there to! I'm from the uk, I'm 29, no children, 5ft 8, and weigh approximately 145lbs. I've been unhappy with my breasts for as long as I can remember, in particular the asymmetry, (my right is a cup size larger) but also my large nipple size and now more recently the due to weight gain/ loss they're also looking sad and saggy :( I've thought long and hard about getting this procedure done, a lot of people have said to me to wait until after children, but having gone through a recent relationship break up, I don't see this happening anytime soon sadly! Also surgery in the uk is definitely more pricey, and I feel guilty about depending so much money on myself! However, that said I still want to go ahead! I want to feel proud and happy with my body, and I want to be able to not feel painfully self conscious when topless. My family are quite old fashioned in some respects, a few months ago I tried chatting to my mum about it, but she didn't really understand how I felt, so I've decided to go ahead without telling anyone. This scares me slightly as with not having a partner anymore I don't have anyone to hold my hand! In the uk we have to have an overnight stay in hospital so I'm sure I'll be well cared for. At the moment I'm currently a 32/ 34E, my breasts feel quite large and heavy so I don't really want to be too much bigger, just evened out and more perky! My surgeon has offered me either a 215 or 245 high profile implant. I'm very undecided which to go with?! Also he's going over the muscle which I believe from reading other reviews on here is quite unusual? Saying this I'm very confident of his work, I have a colleague who did her uplift/ implants and she couldn't be happier. I'm a flight attendant so I'm aiming to take 2 weeks off work which I hope will be long enough?! Writing this is making it all feel very real, I can't believe its only just over 2 weeks away! I will be adding a couple of pics but I apologise in advance as they're selfies, they're not particularly good!

Day of surgery, I did it!

Well my surgery was earlier today, and it all went well. My surgeon was absolutely lovely, and he completely put me at ease. I'm currently still in hospital, and although having taken a sleeping pill I keep waking up and am quite a lot of pain. I came alone to hospital and when I woke up I don't know if it was a bad reaction to the anesthesic but I couldn't stop crying. I was in my hospital room crying cuddling my bear (a bit pathetic I know) and I got a surprise visit from a girlfriend! I couldn't be happier to see her, and she completely cheered me up. I know I've wanted this for a long time, but I think it finally happening is more overwhelming than I originally thought. I also don't think it helps that I haven't told my Mum who I'm very close to or my family. Anyway my lovely friend Sarah took a sneaky pic for me which I will post, although not brilliant quality, it's all I've had to go on so far, the nurses are quite strict and I haven't been able to have much of a peek!
Thank you for those of you who sent me well wishes, and happy healing to the other girlies out there x
London Plastic Surgeon

You look great already!
Looking good!.. Hope you are feeling better. I think it's pretty cool that you have a bear.
Ahh thank you! Yes I couldn't have done it without him ;)
Congrats !! You are looking great :) wish you a fast recovery :)
You look great! Congrats!
Congrats hope you feel better today
Congratulations on your new breasts! As for the crying - don't worry, I had the same reaction! I didn't bawl for a long time, but my first emotion after waking up was just tears rolling for no reason. It's the anaesthesia (and most likely relief after you've gone through with this).
Congratulations and happy healing!
Good luck :) !!! I'm sure you'll have great results .. I have the same problem of asymmetry and will have my surgery on oct 25th :) .. Best wishes !!
Aww thank you so much, and god luck to you to! I'm not sure about you but I'm feeling so nervous and just want it all to go away! Do you think that's normal?!
Sorry stupid iPhone *good luck!
Good luck on your upcoming surgery. I have the same asymmetry as you except my left breast is larger. I have always been self-conscious about my breast. I just turned 50 in August and with the support of my husband, have scheduled my surgery for December 19th. I am looking forward to seeing your results.
Good luck on your upcoming surgery! Can't wait to see how the girls come out.
I also get what you mean about not wanting to wait until after kids if you don't know when that will be. I wanted to do this years ago, friends said wait til after u have kids. I'm 34 now and they were still saying wait. No hubby or bf so no idea when kids will come and really didn't want to wait until I was 40, 45, or 50 to have the surgery.
Everyone's different but you may not need to worry much about not having someone to help you out after surgery. I had mine on a Tuesday afternoon, home by 6 pm, my mom was there to help out but by Wednesday night I was feeling good. She left Thursday morning. I was out and about Thursday, Friday, and Saturday though I could only handle a few hours at a time.
Good luck to you! Congrats for getting it done! I have one that's quite a bit bigger too and I can't wait to get my breast lift! (hopefully in January) Two weeks will fly by! Can't wait to see your results! Thanks for sharing ......
Good luck! Have you thought about just a reduction and lift to match your smaller breast? I understand not wanting to be an E (see my DD pix; I think you and I look quite alike except i'm heavier at 5'5 and 145 ), and i understand wanting your nipple areola complex smaller, but... look at lots of implant pix before committing to implants. If you are truly not happy with the size, go for implants. If you just want to be even, consider reduction and NAC resizing. If you ever want the implants out, you will be saggy again and wanting a lift. Just food for thought...I support you either way!!