Patient Stopped in While I Was Consulting About Having the Same Thing Done. - Hickory, NC

I am familar with Dr. S's work by the...

I am familar with Dr. S's work by the injections he has given me and by seeing first hand an overjoyed Patient that let me see her face, while in the office after surgery. She was there for a 4 week check up for a facelift and I could not see any scars. I am saying I trust him. Always find out what he does the most face lift etc... I think he is great and is very gifted.

I do not have before pictures. I just have after and I am thinking of the neck lift. Remember I had injectables and consultation. I will be 53 years old this year. I am still saving up for it. He is resonable with rates.

Hickory Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S is truthfull about what to expect and is highly qualified. I personally saw a lady while I was in for a consultation. She was so pleased with her face lift that she did not mind showing me her face. She was there for her check up. She looked great and she had saved up her money and went for it. Not only she is happy, her husband is also.

Hi Rio,

That's a plus that you had a consultation and got to see some of his work before hand. Glad this worked out so well. You mentioned an after picture we would love to see them. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review, and happy Sunday!

-Britt