Fat Transfer to Lips with Dr Bass Vanity Miami Hialeah Location - Hialeah, FL

I absolutely adore my new lips. They were done...

I absolutely adore my new lips.
They were done with my tummy tuck (separate review) and lipo on May 20th 2014 with Vanity Miami's Dr. Siddharth Bass. Originally suppose to have been with dr Fisher but anyone who knows the drama with VM knows what happened. Bass wasn't my choice surgeon but I am pleased with my results. Especially with my lips !!
8 ccs of my own fat altogether. 4 ccs in top 4 ccs in bottom.
at first they were HUGE
and hard... I massaged them a bit... most of the fat was reabsorbed & this is why dr bass put so much. At around day 6 they came to a size they have stayed that way now for 6 days.
Today is day 12 post op and they haven't gone down any more. I take pictures every other day or so. I will post so you can see what to expect.
I hear that everyone is different when it comes to reabsorbing the fat.

AFTER PICTURES !

at first they were so hard and they have softened up tremendously making any changes unnoticeable to the touch !

more after pictures

im counting 5/20 as day one bc my surgery was early morning.

After pics UPDATE!!!

7 days post and so on

im upset that I wasted money

I want my lips back :( the fat ALL reabsorbed
Dr. Siddharth Bass

He did an excellent job with this procedure ! I had it done with my tummy tuck & Lipo so it was an additional 1,000. which was way worth it !!! He did a super duper job of giving me exactly what I asked for !! Thanks ! my low ratings are for him being super super busy and not being able to have a confidential consultation ... I wish I had more time prior to surgery to discuss my wishes and what not. I am overall happy with my results. Wish I had a bit more lipo to the love handles though :0)

Hi, did you harvest the fat? I just had a consult for the fat harvesting for my lips today. Dr W said he will harvest my fat so that I can keep coming back in for touch ups at about $50-$75 each visit until I'm happy. I hope you are happy with your lips again! They look great. I think they still look better than before pix so maybe not all was re absorbed?
Very pretty lips! Mine are where I want them to stay at 21 day post (at least in the morning) still swelling after being up awhile. I'm praying all of the fat does not leave my lips! Do you still swell?
always in the mrning but i always have an when i get my period ... i havent updated in a while but all the fat reabsorbed :(
Oh no! I have heard that can happen. I'm swollen above my lips.
Wow your lips are gorgeous, they look so natural too! I would love to have a result like yours xx
ty :) unfortunatly it all reabsorbed im only 1month p/o
Hi and thanks so much for sharing. My lips were done on May 28th but they are still very swollen and sucky looking. It's hard to find others that used fat so I'm very anxious in keeping up with your review and how long the filling will last. You can see my pics on my free lift review.
Thanks for adding your extra pictures!
So glad you're liking your lips! Please continue to keep us posted as you heal!

Are you shopping for new lipsticks/gloss right about now? :)
Hi Angiemcc ! Thank you :0) I already have a huge collection ready to use !! haha !!