Rhinoplasty - Hewlett, NY

I had a very positive experience with Dr G and I am very pleased with my result. I would recommend this surgeon to anyone! This Dr truly makes your surgery experience a very comfortable one and his skill is demonstrated in the very pleasing, natural result.

The overall 'down-time' with this surgery was minimal. I was out of it the evening following my surgery and the next day. Pain was minimal and really did feel as if I had a bad cold! I had very little swelling, and even though I had bruising around the eyes, it didn't last more than a week.
One week after surgery was my 1st follow up, when the Dr. Removed my outside stitches and cast. I was so pleased & surprised with my results.... I cried.
I don't know if my recovery was typical but I was prepared pre-surgery with a list of pre & post surgery do's and dont's, vitamins and supplements to take, and plenty of detailed instructions provided by the Dr. & his staff. This I followed closely, which probably enhanced my recovery period!

Hi kayjay,

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your experience. Before I add your review to our rhinoplasty community, would you mind telling us a bit more about your procedure, such as downtime, recovery, etc.? Thanks in advance! :)