Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty/Turbinate Reduction - Herndon, VA

I came into Dr. Naderi's Virginia office a few...

I came into Dr. Naderi's Virginia office a few months ago for a consultation. I was concerned about my asymmetric nose and wanted to see if he could remove a "hump" off the side of my nose to improve symmetry. My septum was also a complete mess and my turbinates were inflamed which caused breathing trouble. Dr. Naderi discussed what he could do for my nasal asymmetry and my breathing and we looked at some computer generated images to help understand what my nose may look like afterwards. I was happy with what I saw and had complete trust in Dr. Naderi so I decided to schedule the Rhinoplasty. I'm so glad I did! My nose turned out wonderfully. My nose is much more symmetric and I can now breathe well. I would recommend Dr. Naderi to anyone considering a Rhinoplasty, he truly knows what he is doing. My nose was straightened, the septum was fixed, and my turbinates were reduced with there being absolutely no complications. Not only that, but my result is very natural. No one besides the people I told knew that I had a rhinoplasty, not even people I see very often. I could not of asked for more.

Not only is Dr. Naderi great, but so is his staff. They were always there to answer any questions or concerns and truly cared for my well-being. Once again, my results are fantastic and if anyone is considering a Rhinoplasty then I'd definitely say to schedule a consultation with Dr. Naderi.
Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! Did you go on any other consultations, or did you only go to see Dr. N.?
Hello, I went to see two other doctors for a consultation but found myself most confident with Dr. Naderi.
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Naderi was very helpful and understanding. He calmly would listen to what I had to say and then bring in his own knowledge. He would answer any questions I had and showed me that he truly cared for me as a patient.