No comment- Herndon, VA

My results was terrible and he wanted to charge me...

My results was terrible and he wanted to charge me for revision. He agreed that he could have done the job differently. However, asking money again??? that was not acceptable. I am currently looking for a doctor for revision. Why should I pay him for something he couldn't fix? He is doesn't worth time or money.

No comment.

No comment.

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

No comment

Editors note: I'm closing this thread as this conversation needs to be taken offline directly with the doctor.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Dr naderi. You did my nose surgery while you were working with doctor Berman in sterling. I had my surgery in fair oaks hospital. I am totally real and I hav the paper work you gave me which asked for $3.500.00 fee. I don't want to further reveal my name but you have to accept, you did asked me money for something you ruined in the first place.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Doctor. You've agreed that you could have done a better job. You yourself agreed and none of my friend liked your job. I didn't sent any of my friends to you for surgery. That's a lie. When I've told you that my friends don't even like the look. Your replied " I don't care what your friends think" you simply only care what you think. Because of your ego. I have a right to post a comment and tell my experience. You kept making me wait ant have told me I have at Least a year for my nose to truly show it's new shape. I've waited believing that it might look better later on since you have told me to wait. After waiting period when I asked you for revision you agreed that you could have done it differently. I'm not saying anything that is lie or not truth. You are not perfect. Accept that you didn't do a good job and now you are accepting you asked me money for revision even though in the first response you have states that you never do. Well. That tells it all. I won't say anything more about this. All you have to know is this. I am very extremely unhappy with my surgery and nothing you say will change this. You can imagine after many years how much it hurts me. My dressing up is to cover your bad job.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I never gave you consent to post my pictures anywhere. I will file a complaint and print all these messages you post and take it to court as soon as Monday. You have no right to psychologically make me hurt and emotionally hurt me. You've already done a lot of hurt to me. You are unprofessional. I will sue you for threatening to post my pictures. You should never even mention this. Have you hear of patient privacy rights? I never gave you a consent to post my pictures. I will sue you. Wait and see. Tired of your threatening. I will print out all these messages am the messages you've sent me through fax book. And the messages you've sent to my daughter.