A Doctor You Can Trust - Herndon, VA

Was unhappy with my deepening tear troughs.

Was unhappy with my deepening tear troughs.

Was unhappy with my tear troughs and under eye...

Was unhappy with my tear troughs and under eye hollowness that gave me a tired appearance all the time. I was happy to find out that I only needed half a syringe to achieve desired results. Even better news is that the injections lasted almost a year before I felt they needed refreshing. Since I had saved for the full syringe price, decided to try a little botox too! Only 20 units, but enough to make a difference.

Conservative is the way to go when injecting under the eyes- better to add more then over fill.

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

I spent a lot of time researching when I decided to get restylane tear trough injections. After reading so many horror stories, I was not willing to take a chance with anyone other than a facial plastic surgeon. I'm so glad I did! Dr. Naderi put me at ease right away. He spends as much time as it takes to explain procedures thoroughly and answer any questions you may have. Even though I was only getting 1/2 syringe total ( around $350.00) I was treated the same as a patient spending thousands. I was fully prepared to need far more than that but Dr. N felt the smaller amount was enough and I was pleased with the results. I now get botox injections as well and couldn't be happier with them. Yes, Dr. Naderi is expensive. In fact I could probably go more often if the prices were not so steep, but he is worth every penny. I'd rather budget and wait to see a Dr. I truly trust than gamble with my face!