I'm SO Happy, Wish I Had Done It Sooner!!! :-D - Herndon, VA

Here i was, picky, phobic, scared, but Dr Naderi...

Here i was, picky, phobic, scared, but Dr Naderi inspired total trust and confidence, his staff is so warm and knowledgable, his botoxing is amazing, he knows just what to do and I will only trust my face to his ability - so finally went ahead with rhinoplasty. I expected pain and bruising but it was so comfortable, not painful. The recovery was a very quick week with almost no down time, and no bruising!!
I just followed Dr Naderi's instructions, healed really fast, used what he said, Arnica, and Turmeric/Bromelain, which really helped with inflammation and healing. I used the pain med for 2 days and when I went back to work the very next week, heard that I looked “well rested”..!! :-)
Dr Naderi's talent and expertise had a huge result for me. Everyone was shocked at how great it looked within 2 weeks, and still looks like me, just way better!! Result is I'm so happy that I smile a lot more and I love how I look! I'm confident of profile, wear hair any way I want, even make up looks better! I'm so happy, thank you is not enough but I have to say thank you Dr Naderi!!
Anyone with any trepidation whatsoever should totally get over it and trust him because he is not just gifted but THE BEST!!
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have found the BEST!!

Yay for your success story! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf.
I'm leaning heavily towards this doctor. He is pricey but worth it im sure. Can u show pics?