47 and Wanting Some Youth Put Back in my Face - Herndon, VA

Dr. Kulak is amazing she is as nice and...

Dr. Kulak is amazing she is as nice and professional as she is beautiful, which made me feel 100% confident from the moment I met her that she was the right person to trust with my FACE. She is very reassuring and answers all your questions and concerns. I actually had two procedures done by Dr. Kulak the first one was the RADIESSE Volumizing Filler to add some fullness back to my cheeks to help reduce my frown lines, which could not of turned out more perfect. A few weeks later I had eye lids surgery to remove the extra folds of skin in my upper lids. I elected to do it in office under local anesthesia, the procedure was absolutely pain free and her assistant Mary was a constant comfort the whole surgery. I am writing this exactly 8 days after the eye surgery and I am already back to work feeling good and my eyes look absolutely wonderful.

Thanks for sharing.  How was your recovery from the eyelid surgery?  Did you have a lot of swelling or bruising?
Honestly I did really well I actually have pictures of my progress from right after I got home that afternoon till the day I got my stitches out a week later. Would love to share but cannot figure out how to post them. I ate 4 whole pineapples in 6 days and took my Arnica starting like a week before till the day the stitches came out.

Pictures of my week of recovery

Here is a tutorial on how to add pics, we'd love to see them!  Eating 4 pineapples sounds like a lot of fun (I love pineapple).  I took bromelain pills but would have rather done what you did!

Day 17

Can feel my eyelids getting a little bit tight and itch as they heal but nothing out of the norm. I called Dr. Kulak and asked about using Vitamin E oil on my lids for some relief and she said that would be fine, she actually got on the phone with me herself, again I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and her practice.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Fairfax Facial Plastic Surgeon