Dr. Pearson Goes Above and Beyond - Hermosa Beach, CA

I was attacked by a dog and bitten in the face. ...

I was attacked by a dog and bitten in the face. After a not-so-good experience with another doctor who inserted the stitches, I was on the hunt for a skilled facial plastic surgeon. When I called Dr. Pearson's office, they asked that I send over photos of the damage done to my face. After I sent the photos, Dr. Pearson immediately called me back and spent a significant amount of time talking to me, even though he was on a business trip! When I saw him in his office, his gentle demeanor and significant experience with scar revision was reassuring. We talked about the process for healing and possible scar revision down the road. He spent a lot of time with me talking about my options and even met me after hours at his office when my bandage came off and my wound started bleeding. I was distressed but he was very good about calming me down and reassuring me that it was going to be ok. I've been more than impressed with this doctor and look forward to future visits with him to minimize and reduce the scarring on my face.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

How are you doing today?