Wonderful Experience, Thrilled with my Results - Hermosa Beach, CA

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Pearson has been more wonderful than anything I could have expected in a surgeon or any doctor. His office receptionist/coordinator, was inviting, attentive, and very helpful over the phone before I even made my appointment. I had many questions and apprehensions about getting facial plastic surgery, but I can honestly say that within the first 10 minutes of my consultation I was 100% confident in Dr. Pearson. He has a soothing demeanor and I felt he honestly cared about my well-being and his success in providing me with the best care possible. Not only is he warm and patient, but he is thorough and meticulous in his explanations and in his work. There were no surprises at any point and I was prepared for each step of my surgery and the post-procedure. During my procedure he noticed some skin issues I have been facing for years and mentioned facial peels which he administered in a follow-up visit. He paid close attention to everything I said about my skin and history and applied the peel specifically for my face. Even after my procedure, Dr. Pearson personally called to check on me and the results as things healed, and he responded to my emails or calls immediately if I had any questions or concerns. I am thrilled with my smile and skin, and I very honestly would not trust anyone else with my face after my experience with Dr. Pearson.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.