Excellent Rhinoplasty Experience - Hermosa Beach, CA

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pearson has provided me the best experience I have received from a physician’s office. From my initial contact with his patient coordinator, it was apparent I would be given excellent service. Also, their office was accommodating with appointments and helpful with insurance questions. Prior to being referred to Dr. Pearson by a colleague, I had seen other doctors for consultation, but did not feel that they were competent or patient with me. My consultation with Dr. Pearson was in a comfortable and relaxed environment. All of my questions were answered thoroughly and with meticulous detail. He is very knowledgeable and is warm and caring. I was impressed to learn that Dr. Pearson has two board certifications and is a specialist in facial plastic surgery. Dr. Pearson is highly skilled and conscientious with all of the procedures he provides. I am very pleased with the results of my surgery, especially the natural appearance Dr. Pearson was able to achieve. Since my surgery, I have continued to see Dr. Pearson for other treatments he has to offer and I would definitely recommend his office to anyone in need of an exceptional plastic surgeon.