23 Years Olds. Relapse. - Hercules, CA

Day one. Tray one. I previously had braces from...

Day one. Tray one. I previously had braces from 7th grade to 9th grade. I wore my retainers for about a week b4 losing the top one. I got it replaced for $150 and lost it again and was too guilty to tell my mother. Since then my teeth went into a gradual relapse which has bothered me psychologically all through college but now I actually have the funds to try out Invisalign.
Anyways the trays popped right in and I'm glad my tongue isn't strong enough to pop them back out. There is a slight discomfort and my speech is affected only slightly, not enough to get self-concious. I also want to add that the top tray acts as a really nice tongue scratcher (only other patients would probably know what I am talking about). Sooo let's begin the journey!

You and I started Invisalign at the same time :) I believe I'm in these for the next 8 to 10 months. Hope both of our invisalign journeys goes well!
Thinking about doing this. Good luck!
Welcome to RealSelf!  I'm so sorry you lost your retainer and suffered from that psychologically.  I totally feel you there :(.

But now you're fixing it, and it'll be way easier this time around, so your parents won't have paid for the braces for naught!  Let me give you a couple of links to a few others who are also just starting out.

Katherine87
pogotricks7
Primus81

But everyone in our Invisalign community is very nice and friendly, so do take a look around and feel free to comment and vote up reviews that help you out!  If you have any questions or need technical help, please let me know!

I look forward to following your progress!