Post Op Day 2 and in a Really Bad Mood! - Hendersonville, TN

I have been lurking around the RealSelf website...

I have been lurking around the RealSelf website for a while now and can not thank all of you enough who have shared their stories. It is so helpful to read what other people are having sucess/trouble with. On 12-12-12 I had breast implants without a lift per my docs request. He said I have enough tissue to give me fullness without doing a lift. So ofcourse I went with his suggestion. I was a 38 C and I think I will be close to 38D/DD. I was kindof out of it yesterday but woke up today in such a bad mood. I feel like I should be doing more and I just can't do everything I want. My DH is trying to help and it really is probably the best he can do. I spoil him and our 8 year old son. I am 39 yrs 5'4" 151lbs and plan to have abdominoplasty on 12-26-12. I would appreciate any tips on what to be prepaired for if you have time. I have before pics and will post when I get the after pics done. Thanks and good luck to everyone.

Good luck thanks for sharing
Dr. Kush Frenchman

I felt very comfortable the first time I talked to his receptionist and meet for the consultaion. He answered all of my questions without making me feel rushed. He is very nice and has a wonderul talent for explaining what he will be doing and why.