So Far, I'm Very Happy! - Henderson, NV

So far it looks great. I am still a little hunched...

So far it looks great. I am still a little hunched over but the scar is straight (something I was concerned with) and my new belly button is great. It doesn't look over stretched. I wasn't worried with stretchmarks, but they are gone as well as all of my loose skin. I had drains for about 7 days and now am just caring for the scar. Most of my bruising has subsided and things are starting to settle in nicely. I am very pleased!

Week 3 Update

I am still swollen, but I hear that lasts for a while. I feel great and can move around a lot better now. I have some silicone sheeting I purchased from the office. I cannot remember the name at the moment, but will try to get it next week. The strips are supposed to relieve the tension of the scar and help it heal better. I should add that I also have a vertical incision.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hankins and his nurse Bambi are amazing. I love Bambi. She takes great care of me every time I go in for a follow up. She is incredibly friendly and listens to my concerns. The girls at the front desk are always nice and professional. Susan is also incredibly friendly and personable. I have only had to sit in the waiting room for more than 5 minutes once out of my 4 appointments so far. They are usually very much on schedule and that is a major plus in my book! I will definitely go back to Dr. Hankins for future procedures.

Im glad your happy with the results. Cant wait to see pics
Hey any b4 r after pix? Congrats:-) x
aw. hola chica. do not forget to show pix so we can all see the dr. great work he has done on the new u! adios. congrats.