Cellulaze Was Worth It - Henderson, NV

I have cellulite in the usual places, front of...

I have cellulite in the usual places, front of legs, back of legs. . I didn't want to wear shorts. I had cellulaze on 1/11/2013 and I could tell the difference right away. It is getting better as time goes on I would do it again.

It is similar to lipo where you have a lot of bruising and black and blue areas. I thought it was more painful than lipo and I needed to take my pain medicine for a few days but nothing horrible. You cannot work out for several weeks either. It has been three months and I still have a little bit of discoloration but it is going away. The skin where I had it it is really smooth and I am happy with the results. Of course I want to go back and do my entire body.

I was awake for the procedure which was not bad. I took a few valium. There were a few times when it was "pinchy" for lack of a better word but not too bad. I think that there were 24 of the little squares (that is how they judge how much it is going to cost). It took several hours to complete the procedure, but I was fine and went out to dinner that night. I was a little sore, but I went.

I was super anal about wearing the garment. I bought some spanx leggings and used those and they were better than the garment but I wore the medical garment for a month and I was really diligent about it. After I stopped wearing the spanx I actually missed them. I can't wait to get a spray tan and wear some shorts.

Steven Miller

On the Cellulaze website. Dr Miller was great, took lots of time and was great about answering questions. Since then I have asked him about a few other procedures and he actually said that he didn't think I should do them. He isn't one of those doctors that tries to sell you everything . He is very, nice and professional and his office staff are lovely. Especially Lacey. A plus.