Cellulaze Was Worth It - Henderson, NV

I have cellulite in the usual places, front of...

I have cellulite in the usual places, front of legs, back of legs. . I didn't want to wear shorts. I had cellulaze on 1/11/2013 and I could tell the difference right away. It is getting better as time goes on I would do it again.

It is similar to lipo where you have a lot of bruising and black and blue areas. I thought it was more painful than lipo and I needed to take my pain medicine for a few days but nothing horrible. You cannot work out for several weeks either. It has been three months and I still have a little bit of discoloration but it is going away. The skin where I had it it is really smooth and I am happy with the results. Of course I want to go back and do my entire body.

I was awake for the procedure which was not bad. I took a few valium. There were a few times when it was "pinchy" for lack of a better word but not too bad. I think that there were 24 of the little squares (that is how they judge how much it is going to cost). It took several hours to complete the procedure, but I was fine and went out to dinner that night. I was a little sore, but I went.

I was super anal about wearing the garment. I bought some spanx leggings and used those and they were better than the garment but I wore the medical garment for a month and I was really diligent about it. After I stopped wearing the spanx I actually missed them. I can't wait to get a spray tan and wear some shorts.

Steven Miller

On the Cellulaze website. Dr Miller was great, took lots of time and was great about answering questions. Since then I have asked him about a few other procedures and he actually said that he didn't think I should do them. He isn't one of those doctors that tries to sell you everything . He is very, nice and professional and his office staff are lovely. Especially Lacey. A plus.

Like a dummy I didn't take pictures because I hate taking pictures of myself. I am really happy with the result though. I think that it is worth doing if you are considering it though. I really feel a lot better about my legs. My doctors is going to post some when I go back in a few more months. I will let you know when he does that so you can see.

Oh yeah, if you can get those pictures from your doctor we would love to see them! It seems not everyone is seeing good results, so its really helpful to see the actual amount of change that occurred. :)

I feel the same way with pictures and always forget.  I'm excited to see the pics though from your dr in a few months! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your experience!  It sounds like you are having a really good recovery.  Are you going to post your before/after photos once you are healed?  If so, we'd love to see them!

It should be around June. He wants to put them on the website so I will let you know when they are up.