Cellulaze on Back and Outer Thighs - Henderson, NV

I was actually disappointed. I paid 7,200$, which...

I was actually disappointed. I paid 7,200$, which is more then what I paid for a full tummy tuck with abdominal reconstruction and it was in an in office procedure. I would say there was about a 50% improvement and the procedure to me was worth no more then 3500-4k. The doctor kept telling me how intricate and long the procedure was, but after actually doing it I would say it took no more then one hour after the knumbing maybe an hour and a half for a full 12 boxes on each leg an additional 4-6 boxes. The doctor and office were very nice I just feel I was extremely over charged. I was interested in doing the front of my legs as cellulite has been an issue since I was young but I will be waiting for either the price to go down or to see a different more reasonably priced doctor. I would not call this a cure at all, but an improvement for sure.

Thanks for such an honest review. I'm sorry you were disappointed overall, but glad you did see some improvement.

You mentioned "a full 12 boxes on each leg an additional 4-6 boxes." What are the boxes?

Steven Miller

He was very nice. So was his staff. Almost no wait time ever. Just over priced!!