Butt Implants - Henderson, NV

I am what I would consider a typical vegas girl...

I am what I would consider a typical vegas girl and mother of 2. After my second child I was ready to do butt implants which I have wanted for 2-3 years. I had a nice butt to begin and just wanted an enhancement just because I like a nicer rounder butt. So of course I go to my Doctor's. Tracy and Sohn plastic surgery although I did consult with other doctors (3) I found Dr. Sohn to be the most knowledgable as usual (he has been my doctor for many things lips, Botox, body sculpting, they even helped me reconstruct my leg from an injury from lipo done by a different doctor!). I was happy to report after several years of research my doctor was equally if not more skilled and qualified. I did proceed forward with Dr. Sohn and am happy to say again after many years with Dr. Sohn it was a decision well made!! I will never let anybody touch my body again ever for anything accept him whenever I need anything in the future!! Again I am a typical vegas girl lol. The butt implants were perfectly inserted and closed nicely with a short, unnoticeable cut in the butt crack. I went with anatomical 420CC and am 5'7 and a curvy 140 pounds. The results were perfect. If I had any feed back for people it would be do your research always and with the butt please be prepared for a very hard and extended recovery. It's not easy!! And I am a tuff girl.......nothing can keep me down. The results are great and Dr Sohn is even better. Not just because he is the most skilled and qualified but because him and his team will hold your hand the entire way!! I will post some before and after's soon.

Pics butt implants

Here are 2 post op pics and one profile pic before.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

I am what I would consider a typical vegas girl and mother of 2. After my second child I was ready to do butt implants which I have wanted for 2-3 years. I had a nice butt to begin and just wanted an enhancement just because I like a nicer rounder butt. So of course I go to my Doctor's. Tracy and Sohn plastic surgery although I did consult with other doctors (3) I found Dr. Sohn to be the most knowledgable as usual (he has been my doctor for many things lips, Botox, body sculpting, they even helped me reconstruct my leg from an injury from lipo done by a different doctor!). I was happy to report after several years of research my doctor was equally if not more skilled and qualified. I did proceed forward with Dr. Sohn and am happy to say again after many years with Dr. Sohn it was a decision well made!! I will never let anybody touch my body again ever for anything accept him whenever I need anything in the future!! The results are great and Dr Sohn is even better. Not just because he is the most skilled and qualified but because him and his team will hold your hand the entire way!!

I'm sorry. You had a perfect figure and butt before the surgery. I'm happy you[re happy but you looked better before. I could tell instantly they weren't real. When you start aging, what will you do when your skin becomes lax and your butt starts hanging. To each his own but I don't like them. I think they cheapen a woman's appearance.
Uhmm was that really a question? Lol. Some people lack tact is all I guess. The result aesthetically was great, however they were hard and uncomfortable and I had them removed shortly after. Everything retracted nicely. Thanks for your concerns.
I think you looked fantastic. This guy is trying to come off as an expert but has absolutely no idea of what he is talking about. Being extremely rude is some people's way of feeling important. I'm sorry you had to experience that.
She def. did not look better before. She was almost flat. She didnt look so bad but not a nice butt. And those implants would not hang like natural. A prettier woman is a prettier ass.
I truly meant no disrespect. I was just trying to say you already looked beautiful
Total BS. That comment was nothing but a string of disrespectful comments. "I could tell instantly they weren't real." "When you start aging your butt will start sagging." "I dont like them." "They cheapen your appearance." What a negative and spiteful person. Nice people don't unleash a string of extremely negative criticisms of another person's body. Try growing a soul.
I apologize and you attack me? I think you're the one with issues. Very sad
It wasn't much of an apology- where did you sat you were sorry? And now you are blaming someone else for defending this woman. Who has issues?
wcempura I do not think there was any disrespect in your comments at all. I dont think u should apologize hon. I think you express your believes, background, and way you think. So different schools and mentalities about plastic surgery. Whats the problem! Take it easy guys.
Did you ever consult with Dr. Lane Smith?
I like it look good on. Does it jiggle? or is it hard?
Thanks for the review. Great results! Keep us posted on your recovery and any complications, please.
LOVE your results! You had a nice frame to begin with tho. I'm too thin for a successful fg/bbl, so I'm considering implants. My question to you is: realistically, how do they feel? Are they firm like you've had a great workout or hard like "somethings in there"? Also, I will only have 30 days off. Is this enough time? Thanks in advance mama! Again, beautiful results!