Butt Implants - Henderson, NV

I am what I would consider a typical vegas girl...

I am what I would consider a typical vegas girl and mother of 2. After my second child I was ready to do butt implants which I have wanted for 2-3 years. I had a nice butt to begin and just wanted an enhancement just because I like a nicer rounder butt. So of course I go to my Doctor's. Tracy and Sohn plastic surgery although I did consult with other doctors (3) I found Dr. Sohn to be the most knowledgable as usual (he has been my doctor for many things lips, Botox, body sculpting, they even helped me reconstruct my leg from an injury from lipo done by a different doctor!). I was happy to report after several years of research my doctor was equally if not more skilled and qualified. I did proceed forward with Dr. Sohn and am happy to say again after many years with Dr. Sohn it was a decision well made!! I will never let anybody touch my body again ever for anything accept him whenever I need anything in the future!! Again I am a typical vegas girl lol. The butt implants were perfectly inserted and closed nicely with a short, unnoticeable cut in the butt crack. I went with anatomical 420CC and am 5'7 and a curvy 140 pounds. The results were perfect. If I had any feed back for people it would be do your research always and with the butt please be prepared for a very hard and extended recovery. It's not easy!! And I am a tuff girl.......nothing can keep me down. The results are great and Dr Sohn is even better. Not just because he is the most skilled and qualified but because him and his team will hold your hand the entire way!! I will post some before and after's soon.

Pics butt implants

Here are 2 post op pics and one profile pic before.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

I am what I would consider a typical vegas girl and mother of 2. After my second child I was ready to do butt implants which I have wanted for 2-3 years. I had a nice butt to begin and just wanted an enhancement just because I like a nicer rounder butt. So of course I go to my Doctor's. Tracy and Sohn plastic surgery although I did consult with other doctors (3) I found Dr. Sohn to be the most knowledgable as usual (he has been my doctor for many things lips, Botox, body sculpting, they even helped me reconstruct my leg from an injury from lipo done by a different doctor!). I was happy to report after several years of research my doctor was equally if not more skilled and qualified. I did proceed forward with Dr. Sohn and am happy to say again after many years with Dr. Sohn it was a decision well made!! I will never let anybody touch my body again ever for anything accept him whenever I need anything in the future!! The results are great and Dr Sohn is even better. Not just because he is the most skilled and qualified but because him and his team will hold your hand the entire way!!

Did you ever consult with Dr. Lane Smith?
I like it look good on. Does it jiggle? or is it hard?
Thanks for the review. Great results! Keep us posted on your recovery and any complications, please.
LOVE your results! You had a nice frame to begin with tho. I'm too thin for a successful fg/bbl, so I'm considering implants. My question to you is: realistically, how do they feel? Are they firm like you've had a great workout or hard like "somethings in there"? Also, I will only have 30 days off. Is this enough time? Thanks in advance mama! Again, beautiful results!