Dr Minoli is the Best of the Best - Henderson, NV

I chose Dr. Minoli because he was not only...

I chose Dr. Minoli because he was not only straight forward but I could tell he was not only the most personable doctor I've met, but he also is well educated and has years of experience in his field. He made me feel very comfortable and he was there to answer all my questions and concerns. I highly recommend him for any cosmetic procedure. I would suggest going to him FIRST before anywhere else.
I also tried the Dr. for Botox and Juvaderm, to fill in my lips, I was concerned I was going to come out looking terrible but again just like the rest of his work they came out natural and couldn't be more pleased. I also liked that he does all his injectables himself, I knew then I was in the best hands possible. He defiantly is a master at his craft.
I must say Dr. Minoli is THE BEST OF THE BEST! If you are looking for a doctor that is caring, easy to get in touch with, with the best results this is the doctor for you!
His staff is very kind and knowable. Tracy his assistant is compassionate and respectful.
I will continue to visit Dr. Minoli in the future, and feel confident that when I refer a client to him they are getting the highest quality of care.
I honestly cannot explain how wonderful of a doctor he is.
Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.

Very Happy.

My surgery was originally performed by a tv personality plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills.
Within 6 years I began having complications.
I was refuted to Dr. Minoli by a friend.
Dr. Minoli assessed the situation and gave me time to think about my options. This time we decided to go under the muscle instead of over, reducing the "rippling" side effect.
My recovery was quick and virtually painless.
Took a week off work and couldn't be happier with the results.
3 years later I still am happy with my results.
Dr Minoli is by far the best Doctor for your wants or needs. He is so personable, as well as his staff. He is really the best at what he does, and I have been to a few different surgeons. Dr Minoli will be my surgeon for life. He is my youth forever. :)
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon