1 Day and I LOVE Them -

No cons. Doctor and staff were amazing!! After...

No cons. Doctor and staff were amazing!! After having a child and a tumor removed I have experienced significant asymmetrical breasts.. And now, I have a set of fabulous symmetrical breasts and an increase in confidence!! I am only 1 day post BA but I could not be more happier. I did a little sneak peak and they are beautiful. Dr.Hankins and his team are the beat in Las Vegas. I wish I has done so sooner!!! Thank you Dr.Hankins and team. You have truly changed my life.

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Through coincidence word of mouth and online research.

I am sorry to ask that but was the tumor you had cancer?. I decided to have my lump removed and at the same time put the implants in thinking that the lump was benign as I was told. Well, it was cancer but I was lucky they did not cut it off. The operation on the left one where the tumor was was very big, took out half of the breast tissue which was very little to begin with and so they are very assymetrical now. The left one is much higher, bigger and the nipple looks downwards like it looked even before the implants. the tumor had change the shape of it. The doctor said it will be ok in time. I will post pictures. It has only been 1 and1/2 months and I also had the lumph nodes removed. I feel fine though. I would appreciate your input on my comment. I am in Greece so excuse my English.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.