Dr. Brown Should Be Your Choice! - Henderson, NV

I have had several procedures with Dr. Brown over...

I have had several procedures with Dr. Brown over the past 15 years. I am now 44 yrs old. I have seen her consistantly for fillers and non- surgical procedures since that time. My first surgical procedure was a breast augmentation at age 29, followed by a breast lift post- baby, and most recently a Brazilian Butt Lift.

I have always been extremley happy with every procedure I have done. Dr. Brown listens to the patient objective and honestly answers. She never "over does" a procedure. She will often tell patients that she doesn't think they she do the surgery, or she doesn't think it would be the right surgery. She believes in her work as an art. She loves being a plasic surgeon and is excited about every procedure she performs. She is readily available post surgery to address any concerns, and is always a little more reassuring female-to-female, to know she is there. Dr. Brown being a female totally "gets it". There truly is something comforting once deciding to commit to surgery together and knowing she is with you every step of the way.

So, I recently had a Brazilian Butt Lift. She told me, it would be extrememly tough. She told me I needed to gain weight; I have always been very tall, thin and boyish. She also said I would be a great candidate.

I now have a butt. : ) I am 8 weeks post surgery. I am am almost done recovering. The first few weeks were awful, but I felt prepared and covered by Dr. Brown and her staff. They were all amazing and wonderful. I have some slight swelling still and some residual pain. Despite not being fully recovered, my new shape is amazing. I actually have a waist. It was really hard, but worth it. I can't imagine not having Dr. Brown in selecting any procedure!!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.