BBL After Implant Removal - Henderson, NV

Hello peoples I had butt implants placed 6 months...

Hello peoples I had butt implants placed 6 months ago and removed within weeks. The reasons I had them removed was because the recovery was not something I was fully prepared for I had to be off work over 6 weeks, the implants were very hard, and I do not know if I could have ever got used to sitting on them it was terrible. As well, I had the wound open, which is somewhat of a common complication of this procedure. Long story short I removed them.

I am 5'7 inches tall and weighed 140 after implants and gainers to 156 for the procedure hoping to get better results. Both consults with my doctor (yes I went to the same doctor because he is amazing and he is a doctor not god he did his job with the implants I didn't like them!) when I showed him my wish pics he said it was unrealistic because even gaining 16 pounds didn't leave much tissue to work with. So I had my surgery today and he did amazing!

I know it's going to go down a little but I hope not too much. He was very aggressive with the lipo and although painful it's what I wanted. He harvested almost 700 on the r and 550 on the L. The right side was smaller. All in all based on what it looks like total I am completely happy. Great job! Great job!! It's been such a journey since I started this butt mission and I believe it is over now and I couldn't be happier with the result

Day 5

Today is going to be 5 days from my surgery. My lipo areas are no longer painful or extremely sore. Yes I can still tell I had work done I am well on my way to recovery and feeling very well. As the swelling subsides I am able to see my new shape which is better then ever and my read is nice and plump!! Can't wait to show pics......this weekend I promise!!

Day 6

I am not in terrible pain but I very sore and beyond tired. I haven't gotten out of bed today for anything accept to pee. I am hoping it's just from the trauma to myb ody and anesthesia and will pass. Even when I had terrible pain it was never in my butt, and I would say the experience was the same from the implants. At that time the pain was also not in my butt but in my hips. Now I am just sore all over. I wish I could soak in a hot tub. I think I will ask my doctor that now and see what he says. In addition to making my butt this round object of perfection he also fixed small indentations in my r leg from many years ago from lipo as well as did some lipo around my chest/bra area 360 and removed a little fatty tissue from my l breast that was laying on my chest. It's just gone!! I overall could not be a happier person. I guess some things r just a journey and you have to travel a certain way to get there. Sometimes when I look at pics of the implants I can't budge I had taken them out, but as time passes it's hard to remember just what you were feeling at that time, so I know I made the right choice. And although my butt doesn't look as perfect as it did then I love it. Am very happy. I haven't been out of my garment accept to change into another one and been draining so much fluid I just wasn't ready for pics but they should be up tomorrow. Hope my story helps.

Bbl day 6

Still too bruised for naked photos but it looks good even covered to me. So impressed. Hope to stay that way!

14 days post op tomorrow

So I finally made it to be able to sit again!! Yaaaay even though I am still going to try to avoid it as much as possible. Best thing I ever did I love it. Love it. Everybody should have a bbl by Dr Sohn he can deliver!!!! New photos soon

16 days po

The bruised pic was about a week ago. All bruises are gone now I took arnica tabs and cream. I love it. As it goes down it takes a great shape my butt feels full and perky looks so good in clothes and naked. I wish I would have done this the first time. The worst part of the recovery is you just feel beat up where you got lipo but lipo is great lol it's like sculpting you a better shape so automatically your butt looks curvier if you know what I mean. Would reccomend it to anyway. If you don't have a lot of fat I would rather do this twice then ever get implants. And Dr. Sohn is the man. Period. Should be the only choice for bbl!!! ??

Pictures

It's been a smooth recovery. I bruised bad but with the help of arnica is almost all absorbed. My butt is not huge, but the change and improvement in my butt and body shape is huge and amazing and everybody should have a bbl they will love it no matter what size they are because everybody said I was too small to enjoy substantial changes it wasn't worth it. Well yes it was and the changes are huge and my doctor is the man, I am a huge fan....you should consider him seriously in your future for plastic surgery journeys. I will update in 6 months and one year. Best wishes!!

12 month update

My ass is amazing. Nothing has changed since 12 weeks post op. I could not be happier. I have some pics. Best wishes
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

There isn't much to say hands down Sohn has been given a gift. He is kind, soft spoken but very confident, and very honest. He has always made me feel comfortable threw everything and I would never go anywhere else or recommend anywhere else.....Hankins and sohn plastic surgery!! I will update with pics in the next couple days. Very tired and sore.....not pain just sore. Talk to you soon

Time for a 6 month update! :D
I am just reaching 3 months this week and I can say that results have remained stable since 8 weeks.
Hello, I'm interested in the Brazilian butt lift as well, and after doing some research i found that a few people have mentioned the fat content going down by half after the first 3 months. Has things changed this way for you at this point?
Congrats to you
Definitely worth it! I see dat bootay! Nd great sculpting of ur body. Happy healing
Actually I am sure it helps even 10 pounds give them more tissue to work with. I gained a little over 15 pounds and being a little over 2 weeks po I would say I would be happy to lose ten pounds and I doubt it will affect my result because they took the fat from my legs the most and they never get smaller lol. I am glad I did it I love how it looks and feels and I would recommend it...don't let gaining a few pounds be the reason. My implant experience sucked even though it looked nice!!
That's reassuring... I guess I'll stop fitting it. If the excess spreads to the wrong areas only, after is recover I'll hit the gym hard for those ares only.
Do you think you really had to gain the weight for the procedure? I may have to as well but don't want to.
Congrats :-)
Yes I feel like my butt has become a journey in a sense. Originally I thought because I had suck little fat to harvest and wanted a certain look I thought it only achievable with implants as well as the bonus they last forever but I would never recommend them to anybody every. Bbl is the way and if you need to gain some pounds just do it it's not a big deal and it is so worth it!!
Thank you and congrats hunny this story is exciting!
Happy healing
Hey hun thanks for sharing your story im glad you feel better now can you post pics please
Welcome and thanks for sharing your story!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

I hope you have a smooth recovery and you're not in too much pain! How long is the recovery period for your BBL, versus, the recovery period you would have had to have for the implants?

Please do keep us updated with your progress!

I had a delayed healing from the implants and the wound opened. It was so painful for me I had them removed at 6 weeks and they were also very hard and very uncomfortable. So far I can say the first 24 hours were horrible with bbl but 24 hours later I just feel sore and only in the lipo areas not in my butt. I am very pleased with the results my butt looks great!! I hope that too much doesn't absorb because it is perfect!! Update in a few days with pics.

I'm glad you're not in too much pain now! I haven't had a BBL myself, but personally I would prefer to have my own fat, rather than implants, it just seems to be a more natural option. It sounds like you much prefer the BBL to the implants.

Looking forward to your updates!

I was told the implants would be 2 full weeks before sitting and several after that to resume normal activity. However, 6 weeks after the surgery I was still in so much pain I couldn't think of any solution but thanks them out. 2 weeks is not realistic. I would say 6-10 weeks. So far with my bbl I am feeling great at 5 days and I assume it will continue to move forward. Hope that helps