Botox for Jawline Reduction Really Works! :) - Henderson, NV

I am so stoked... it's been 2 weeks and botox for...

I am so stoked... it's been 2 weeks and botox for jawline (masseter) reduction totally worked!!!! The nurse practitioner used 50 units total -- 25 on each side... and my jawline has slimmed... it took 2 weeks but it really worked!!!! It did not hurt and did not disfigure me in the least bit!!!! I'm excited to see how this maintains... we shall see... if it lasts at least 6 months, I will be very pleased!!!
Francesca Lobaido

Francesca is awesome... she is real, courteous, and tells it like it is! I love that type of personality. She's a nurse practitioner who knows what's what... :) I had NO PAIN and she was very attentive and considerate... :) Excellent technique and skills here. :)

hi, does it effect your smile
Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  Wow you have amazing results for only being 2 weeks out!  I hope you keep us posted on how long the botox lasts for you.  Does your face move differently?  Like when you smile or clench your jaw?  Just curious.
I'll try to keep everyone posted on if and when the Botox fades. As for your questions on my facial movements, I had no issues whatsoever when I smile, talk, chew, clench my jaw, etc! But it did take a full 2 weeks for it to take effect. After 1 week, I saw little to no change but after 2, it was night and day! Keep in mind though that everyone's face reacts differently, even if the Botox is injected perfectly!
That is so interesting, thanks for answering.