350cc Natrelle Silicone Allergan Under Muscle - Henderson, KY

I have always had small breasts and always wanted...

I have always had small breasts and always wanted to enhance them, why I waited to be 60 I'll never know. But here I am at almost 61 getting a breast augmentation. I was a small A cup, meaning I didn't have enough to fill an A cup. I used padding all the time, even in my bathing suits. At this posting, I am in enormous pain. Lots of swelling & tightness. It's been approx. 82 hours since my procedure. So far I am very happy with my results, I understand pain in is a part of it because the implant was inserted under the muscle.

What difference a day can make

This morning I woke up almost pain free (well compared to what I had been) I decided not to take a pain killer and just try OTC Tylenol. I've had a great day. So I would say for me it's been approx 4 rough days. Probably because of my age. I don't bounce back like I used to. The way I feel right now I don't think I will even take any more Tylenol.

Not too happy today with results day 7

I know I'm probably just worrying for nothing too fast, I'm only day 7, but I'm in a panic. I hope this changes soon and fast, I don't go to my PS until Friday. I don't like the look today. Pain is minimal and I haven't taken a pain killer in days. But this is scaring me, please tell me I will lose this look soon.
Henderson Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Zieg is awesome! Him and his wife Julie are a great team. The entire staff at Zieg Lipo are wonderful.

Just curious to know how your boobs look now. Will you be posting anymore post op pics?
How's the boobies :-) Been thinking about you
was checking on you to see how you are doing... Hope all is well, I am starting a Scion Laser Review and hope that people will read it, and Hope that Dr. Zieg understands that what he did to me was wrong and very mean, How can someone be so cold and lie when they knew what I was wanting. I am praying that my Breasts will drop and look better, was wondering how yours are.
Just saw this, I'm back to work and trying to play catch up since my BA. Hadn't been posting, no time. Anyway I feel like one on my boobs is bigger than the other and my nipples seem to point down. I will post pictures later. I've been trying to do my 2 massages he told me to do. I've not had hardly any pain just tightness. But I've had to go back to working around the house and yard. But enough about me. I was looking at your latest pictures of your laser treatment. and to be honest I'm a little worried for you. I feel like you aren't healing as fast as you should. But I don't know that much about laser treatments. I pray Dr Zieg does right by you. Please document everything. I would almost record everything of what he has to say to you. I didn't think it took that long to recover from laser. But like I said I don't know much about laser. Is your face painful?
Oh girl!! I write down everything and every time I go there and have 3 witnesses. I went to the dermatologist with my mother the other day and when I said Zeigs name he gave me a very sad look and said to give it time and use the obiagi line carefully Julie didn't instruct me at all about any of this nor did he.. But he also said that my eyes would not be lifted.. I believe it was all a bunch of crap... I am writing more later today, I have so much to write and tell people. I am just pray he does make it right:. My right is bigger then my left, ( boobies lol ) but we will see, I am sure if something bad happens I can find more women who might jump on the band wagon for Zeig to make it right. Keep me posted and I will also.. ( face is not painful ) just embarrassing!! I hate it because I never woke up worrying about my face and now I run to the bathroom and put on makeup because I am a scary sight.. Really hurts me mentally!! After all I went through with my accident and being so upbeat and positive and now this doctor was made me depressed and mental drained with worry. Will keep you posted :-)

Looking forward to your updated photos. Sounds like you're definitely still dropping and fluffing. Hope work isn't too stressful!

dont worry your going to go through so many changes!
How did it go this morning?
You were right, he says pretty much the same thing, almost word for word. He showed me 2 exercises to do, pushing in on the sides to maintain my cleavage and then I apply pressure to the front. 5 times a day. I cant remember how many times I'm supposed to do at a time and for how long though. I was excited to hear about my free botox. I have these lines between my eyes I would love to have botox there.
Hey.. Well, you do them just 5xs a day at random times, you do them till you go back.. It makes them softer, and not so hard. I still do mine.. Lol. Glad to hear about the Botox.. They got me for more $$ on mine.. I told them that I have spent 10k with them and they Still haven't cut me any deals.. I just pray that things go smooth.. I seen he had 5 surgeries on Thursday, so he must be doing the boobies right.. Someone did call while k was in the office about their face ( they had the scion laser done, and was having problems.) so I am sure if things go wrong, I can probably find more people that might not be happy. But I pray I don't.. Keep me posted and if you want, go and try some bras on.. Tshirt bras with no underwire and some padding push up your breast and take that look away,( the one we can't stand lol ) That's my advice or a big shirt.. Lol.. Again, keep me posted and I will keep you posted..
Thanks for replying and do you mean to say that they wanted more money on top of the free botox? Also did he only have you do the 2 exercises? (Pushing in on sides and applying pressure on front?) I was concerned that I still have big fullness on top, when will that go down? Him and Julie both came in and seem like they are more on telling you how good they look than actually answering questions I have. I can’t seem to pin then down on anything. My main question is how long do I apply the pressure? And how many at a time, or just once 5 times a day random times. You know they have this new elegant office maybe that is why they don't cut many deals. I sure hope your face does continue to heal without problems, my daughter has been urging to me get this done, but I been holding off until I have plenty of time off to recover. I definitely wait to see your final results. Thanks for the suggestions on bras and shirts to conceal that look. Please keep posting.
Hey just press in until you feel the pressure, hold it for maybe 3 seconds and the ones on the side Squeeze together until you feel pressure and hold also for like 3 seconds.. I can squeeze mine and they touch now, but I am having some issues with my right one, under neath were my stitches were, he cut a nerve and it will heal, but it causes me some burning and itching.. It's common in these surgeries.. I always seem to be the lucky one when it comes to having those issues.. Lol.. Yes please please wait until My face is finished and I can tell you the truth. As estichians and being in this field I felt I knew what I was getting into, but no were did anyone or any website tell me of the process and the time frames of each step.. So, I don't know.. They were ( Julie and paul ) very forward about me having this laser and all I wanted was my eye lids lifted 3k but they said that women were lining up around the block for this laser.. Hummmm When I went in for my Botox, I said this " hey now I should not be needing this in a couple of months because all these wrinkles and fine lines should be gone with this laser, and my eyes should be lifted and no need for any injections" Well, Julie snapped in with this comment "Oh girl, your eyes look so much better, and no, the laser doesn't take them away, just makes them less noticeable" I gave her a shitty look, and I think they now that I mean Buisness.. Which means if it isn't right, you will be seeing my face along with his face on billboards in henderson and evansville and probably have a long line of pissed customers.. But like I said I will give him the 4 months.. Anyway, back to you and them, yes they don't want to listen to your questions, always in a hurry and then make you wait.. I know what they will say on your next visit also.. Lol.. Do the exercises when you feel Like it. And you can do more then 5 times a day, and don't freak out if you miss a couple of times. It won't matter, it's more for making then soft. I can tell the difference, and my boyfriend ( who lives in Louisville , where I am morning back to ) can tell the difference each week. It's just us we see them everyday lol. Keep a diary with pictures that's what I do. Everyday I take pictures of my boobies and my face.. Have a good weekend..
Yes, it will change! You still have swelling that needs to go down, & they'll "drop & fluff". You will be happy!

The nice thing about getting implants when you're in your 40's-60's is that you don't have to be so critical of a few extra pounds elsewhere on your body. However, all of your photos look like you're in your 20's...even your pre op photos! Don't worry about the "snoopy dog look." You have lots of swelling that will subside over the next few weeks and allow your implants to settle in. It takes most women about 3 months to get their final results. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. Keep us posted on your healing progress.

That is so true. Now I won't feel so bottom heavy with my new implants. I already look and feel more proportioned. I like the part in your post where you think we all look in our 20s.

It's true! You look very young!

Very scary at first but believe me they will become soft and drop!! I am 2 months post op and they are becoming more and more beautiful each day :)))))

I am super worried ladies...I am 51 years old and getting augmentation on 8-19-13 Tell me I am going to be ok...I am so scared to get the wrong size implants... my husband wants me to go with 400cc and I want 375 cc...I am 5'1" and weight about 115-119 pounds...any thoughts or help would be appreciated....

That little bit won't make that much difference to be honest.. Go with the 400 you will be happy.. But you have to be comfortable with the decision What's does your PS Think? What's his/her input?
As soon as you start massages, they will soften! Don't worry, give it time!
Thanks, I go for my 1st post op Friday.
Your pics are exactly how mine look too! I'm glad you posted them, I know I'm not alone. I know it's temporary, so hang in there. Today is my 1st post op appointment, 6days post op, so hopefully I can get some answers as to how long they'll look so strange. Yours looks great and I know they'll be gorgeous when they drop! Hope mine do too! Hang in there!
Thanks, that makes me feel better. keep me updated on your progress as well.
they will def soften up and change don't worry my friend :)
Thanks. I can't hardly wait to have them look normal. I know it's part of the healing.