350cc Natrelle Silicone Allergan Under Muscle - Henderson, KY

I have always had small breasts and always wanted...

I have always had small breasts and always wanted to enhance them, why I waited to be 60 I'll never know. But here I am at almost 61 getting a breast augmentation. I was a small A cup, meaning I didn't have enough to fill an A cup. I used padding all the time, even in my bathing suits. At this posting, I am in enormous pain. Lots of swelling & tightness. It's been approx. 82 hours since my procedure. So far I am very happy with my results, I understand pain in is a part of it because the implant was inserted under the muscle.

What difference a day can make

This morning I woke up almost pain free (well compared to what I had been) I decided not to take a pain killer and just try OTC Tylenol. I've had a great day. So I would say for me it's been approx 4 rough days. Probably because of my age. I don't bounce back like I used to. The way I feel right now I don't think I will even take any more Tylenol.

Not too happy today with results day 7

I know I'm probably just worrying for nothing too fast, I'm only day 7, but I'm in a panic. I hope this changes soon and fast, I don't go to my PS until Friday. I don't like the look today. Pain is minimal and I haven't taken a pain killer in days. But this is scaring me, please tell me I will lose this look soon.
Henderson Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Zieg is awesome! Him and his wife Julie are a great team. The entire staff at Zieg Lipo are wonderful.