Help with Liposculpture on Upper/lower Abdomen, Love Handles and Sides - Belgium

Had liposculpture on upper and lower abdomen, and...

had liposculpture on upper and lower abdomen, and love handle areas and sides. as these where area that i just couldn't exercise the fat away and i didn't like when i put on low cut denims the roll of fat hung over the waist band, and being 5'7 and 128 pounds i knew i wasn't overweight.

Hi, Had liposculpture 1 week ago weighed 128 pounds before proceedure and now weigh 135 pound can anyone tell me why this is and will it go away?

Has now been over a year since I had...

Has now been over a year since I had Liposculpture, and I am booked back into have it done again as I still have the same issues as before, The surgeon who persormed the surgery said after that there is no gaurantee that it will work it depends on body type and you need to wait till after to see if it has worked, the pain was profound and I have a high pain tolerance but I have paid alot of money for this to be done so I will go through with it again, will let you know how it turns out again.

Klinik beaucare

quick, efficient and very helpful all staff spoke english, easy to access from britain

Hi,
I'm from Belgium and I find it really weird someone would come to Belgium for plastic surgery. I'm convinced that plastic surgery in the US is much more advanced and thanks to the open communication about it bad surgeons will not last long. I see you're from the UK. Why not in London? My guess is when you're an established surgeon there, you can't be really bad. One bad surgery on a rich woman and the word of mouth will do its work and you will loose your clientele. In Belgium people don't talk about plastic surgery (you'd think nobody does it) so you also don't get to hear bad reviews. I wish a website like this would exsist for Belgium and the rest of Europe. But for now I just fly to the US for my surgeries and highly recommend this to others.

So sorry to hear you're still having problems. :( When are you scheduled for the revision surgery?

thanks, and i hope so as,it's depressing that i have to wear jogging bottoms as none of my clothes fit around the middle as it is really swollen.

This community support thread might also help: Did you gain weight after liposuction?

Since your procedure was so recent, the weight gain is probably due to swelling and fluid retention.