Help, I Think I Have Double Bubble and an Impant Placed Too Highly, Just Before my Wedding!

I am 3 weeks post breast enlargement surgery,...

I am 3 weeks post breast enlargement surgery, 460cc silicone implants, placed under the muscle.

I chose to undergo surgery because my breasts were naturally quite large, but had lost volume on the upper part of the breast, and had begun to sag quite significantly. This seems to have been caused by recent breast-feeding, and some weight-loss following pregnancy. I had become very loathsome and self-conscious of my breasts. I am due to be married at the end of June this year, and really wanted my fuller breasts back so I could at least fill my dress again!

I was advised not to have an uplift at the same time as the breast enlargement, and told that the implants might even project my nipples; in which case I may not then need future uplift (my main goal was just to get the volume/size back).

The service and care has been excellent, and I feel really awful because even my surgeon was so nice, but 3 weeks post-op I have what seems to be quite severe double-bubble; my breasts are now ten times worse! I would EVEN choose to have my old deflated breasts than these deformed breasts. The right implant is so high that I can easily touch it with my chin, and because of the unevenness, I cannot even consider wearing a low-cut cut top.

I am currently wearing a breast-band, but I can't see how this is going to correct the breast area hanging off the bottom of the implant...I'm waiting to see my patient coordinator who will hopefully arrange for me to be seen by a surgeon.

I'm unable to make an informed decision upon this yet, because I need to give the surgeon/company a chance to diagnose officially and correct if needed. So far though, I have deformed boobs, so I can't honestly recommend them.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in