Face is Still Beefy Red from Co2 Laser

I had co2 laser around my mouth and chin for fine...

I had co2 laser around my mouth and chin for fine lines and some acne scars 11 days ago. I'm still beefy red. I also have bumps like acne from using the aquaphor my Dr. reccommended. This petrolium base type products make me break out. Can you suggest anything to speed the healing process that won't cause me to break out?

Chief of plastic surgery at a well known Boston Hospital

i,m using vaseline .,,.had my dot co2 laser done 3 days ago,.,.i feel ichy and it,s still red of course, .,.,i too had my mouth chin and neck done..,,.the lips are good and the open pores on my chin have gone.,,.,,i,m wondering if i can use my usual moisturiser like ''dove ''or ''nivea'' at least i,m not any side effects from the vaseline,.,.,for now that is !!!
nothing
What else are you using for the redness
..and for anyone else reading this Aveeno moisturizer. I switched from aquaphor to Aveeno post-laser and the breakouts stopped. Jane Boston- what is the name of your doc in boston? would you recommend him/her?
yes, emu oil.. all natural.l non sented and wont make u break out. emu oil is know ofr reducing inflamation and redness u can buy it on ebay 8 oz for 30 bucks