Need my Lips Permanant Make Up Re-done.

I had my lip liner done 4 years ago and she...

Is there a way to re-tatoo a lighter shade around the lips and my full lips to get rid of this horrible dark liner? I am also looking for an experienced "artist" in the Dallas area not just an aethesthecian who claims they are the best.

I had my lip liner done 4 years ago and she completely ruined my lips. The line is extremely uneven and one side goes in to my lip. And to top it off she used a color which turned into dark burgendy. Is there a way to re-tatoo a lighter shade around the lips and my full lips to get rid of this horrible dark liner?

I am also looking for an experienced "artist" in the dallas area not just an aethesthecian who claims they are the best.

Did you ever find someone to fix your lips?

I agree with you DC. I have tried two different "artists" now ... both in Plano and the combined results have not been good. I keep thinking that there should be SOMEONE on the Dallas area who can do this and do it well.
I feel the problem is the state does not force adequate training, most of the aestheticians go to a 2 days workshop to get their training whereas for Hair they go through a much lengthier training. These people are PRRMANENTLY marking the face and the State should not take it so lightly. The consumers are paying the price
An unlike Hair we any reverse the effect.