Help with Droopy Eyelid

Last Friday i had botox for my forehead and on wed...

last Friday i had botox for my forehead and on wed. had difficulty opening my left eye. The lid is about 1/3 closed eyelid part very smooth. How long will it be before the eye returns to normal.

I had botox done abt week and half ago. everything seemed fine till i made it to fiji where i was to shoot for a movie... and my right eyelid is drooping... it is really so terrible to look at especially i have very big eyes.... and the difference is so obvious. The doc who did it is USA..he was informed before had about my movie etc... he ij=njected right above my eyebrows.... never again..at this rate I shoud be suing him...coz i lost a movie deal...
When I got injected above my eyebrow, that's when it happened. Several days later...my eye drooped. Wore tinted glasses everywhere to hide it. It lasted 2 1/2 months. Never let the Doctor inject above your eyebrows. Depending how much he used, will determine the length of time before your lid will start lifting. Get in touch with the Botox Company that was used, and let them know....truly sorry about your movie deal. I do Makeup Artistry and have been on many shoots. You just may possibly have a case!
I am still suffering with a drooped right eyelid and it has been 24 days.....I do not even see a slight difference which I am praying for everyday. My positive attitude is weakening and I am still hiding from the public as much as possible. I am tired of all my dark glasses and want to just throw them out already!! It will be hard for me to ever trust a "Botox" Doctor again.....This eyelid problem seems to be growing too rapidly with many of us....I really need some sincere encouragement at this point. Thanks!

it was something that can happen