41 Year Old Mom of Two Beautiful Kids, Two Collapsed Implants - Birmingham, AL

I had a breast lift and aug in 2006....

I had a breast lift and aug in 2006. Unfortunately, last year both of my implants collapsed following a mammogram. I had endured the pain discomfort and embarrassment for as long as I could and started visiting doctors to see what my options were. I had not found one that I was comfortable with until Dr Schaffer. He never made me feel like a walking dollar sign, instead he truly made me feel like a person and like he understood my concerns.........the whole staff did. I drove over two hours just to see him and I can say now that I would drive twelve more just to see him............I am just that pleased with my results. I highly recommend Dr Schaffer to anyone who is thinking of cosmetic surgery. I will definitely use him in the future for any other procedure that I might decide to have done.

Hi... I am glad to hear that your corrective procedure went well and you are satisfied. Did the mammogram procedure cause the collapse? I refused the usual procedure and demanded a MRI instead. It's a little more time consuming but worth it especially since I was worried that the usual procedure could make an implant pop/collapse. Best wishes for the future!
Hi! Thank you so much!!....... The doctor wasn't sure if it caused the collapse or if it just contributed to the collapse because the valves of both implants were faulty, but he did say to do as you in the future and go with an MRI. I had never had one before and while inside I was thinking “this can't be right", I still did as the girl said and went with the traditional way because I just thought they knew better than me. Never again though
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon