I FINALLY Did It & So Happy I Did!!

I went for my pre-op consultation today & I am...

I went for my pre-op consultation today & I am excited about getting my upper & lower abdomen liposuctioned! I'm to the point now where healthy eating habits & routine exercise are NO longer helping & I'm frustrated! :-(
After meeting w/ my surgeon today, he made me feel much better after he shared that my goals are VERY realistic & that he can, indeed, help me get rid of my 'extra baggage". Stay tuned for before & after pics. :-))

I'm 6 days away from the BIG day!! I'm excited,...

I'm 6 days away from the BIG day!! I'm excited, but afraid at the same time. I'm mostly afraid of the recovery stage. I hate pain and soreness, but it'll all be well worth it! I will display post-op pics as soon as possible. :))

3 MORE DAYS!!!! :-)

3 MORE DAYS!!!! :-)

2!!!!!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!

1!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoooooo!!!!!!!!

1!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoooooo!!!!!!!!

Well, my surgery was a success, thank God! Just ...

Well, my surgery was a success, thank God!
Just a wee bit sore, but nothing Hydrocodone can't handle. My Mom & daughter dropped me off & picked me up after my surgery was done. They even waited w/ me until it was time to prep for surgery. I have an AWESOME mother & daughter. I love THEM SOOOO much! They have been SUPER supportive & my backbone through this. OAN: Dr. Sharma & his team are FAB-U-LOUS!!!!!!! Before my surgery, Dr. Sharma & his Patient Care Coordinator (Renee) not only reviewed & reexplained what all was going to be done during surgery with me, but they included my Mom in this informative conversation as well. The two other staff members who helped w/ my procedure were exceptional as well & very hospitable. Their generosity, professionalism, & genuine caring mannerisms made me feel great & my nervousness subsided. THANKS, SHAPE TEAM!! You are THEE best!!!!!! My tummy is swollen. I am TOO anxious to see it when the swelling leaves. Though I'm, swollen I can tell my tummy HAS gone down.
Post-Op pics shall be coming soon. Woohoooo!!!

Well, my surgery was a success, thank God!! My Mom...

Well, my surgery was a success, thank God!! My Mom & daughter dropped me off & picked me up once surgery was done. They even stayed w/ me until I was called back for surgery. They both gave me the biggest kisses. I LOVE mother & daughter SOOO much. They have truly been my backbone & extra supportive through this whole situation. OAN: Dr. Sharma & his team are AWESOME!! The Doc & his Patient Coordinator, Renee even took the time to explain with my Mom what exactly was going to be done during this procedure. I thought that was awfully nice. I'm a wee bit sore, but it's nothing that Hydrocodone can't handle. As I sat in the examining room, waiting to be escorted to the operating room, I was overly excited, but a little nervous. However, after speaking w/ Renee & the Doc, my nervousness subsided. I'm swollen & cannot wait until the swelling subsides so that I can see how much flatter it gets. Stay tuned. Post-op pics will be coming soon!
I FINALLY did it & I am SUPER happy! Woooohoooo!!!!

Day 2 Post-Op: I am feeling SO much better (it's...

Day 2 Post-Op: I am feeling SO much better (it's a little scary)! The soreness is almost completely gone & I only took one Hydrocodone yesterday. I can get up better & easier, compared to 2 days ago. I tried on some outfits from my closet (couldn't WAIT to do this) & they fit beautifully. I actually have not looked & felt so good in my clothes for years. I had even gotten to the point where I didn't even like to go out of the house because I was so uncomfortable & self-conscious about my body & how I looked. Now, I must say, that has all changed! I'm still swollen, but it seems as though each day, the swelling is subsiding. I plan on getting out of the house today. Too bad I can't wear shorts, but what the hey.....WHATEVER I wear, I'll look nice in it & will definitely feel comfortable. Oh yeah, I will be posting updated pics some time today :-)

Okay, Ladies! Here are some up-to-date pics of my...

Okay, Ladies! Here are some up-to-date pics of my results thus far. I'm still swollen, mainly in the lower abdomen, but I am pleased with my progress. (All pics are with garment, of course).

I had surgery 4 days ago & feel great! Much of my...

I had surgery 4 days ago & feel great! Much of my soreness is gone. I actually only took pain meds about 3 times since my surgery. I went to my "1 week" follow-up appointment today & the doc was extremely impressed w/ my results so far. He told me to continue doing whatever I'm doing because I've made really good progress in such a short time. I began gentle massaging today to help break up the hardness. My garment is so easy to get on & off now. This also let's me know that the swelling is leaving. I am SO glad I decided to have this done! Did I mention, I have my waist back....Yayyy!!!

New Pics Are Here!!!!

New Pics Are Here!!!!

12 Days Post-Op pics posted :)

12 Days Post-Op pics posted :)
Bhanoo Sharma

Hi I know it's been awhile but I live in the Indiana area and that's a lot closer than Florida would you happen to have any updated pics and are you still happy with your results you can inbox me .
how u feeling post op? What pills or stuff do I need once I am post op? my surgery is scheduled Oct 18th.
Hey Sahleah where is Dr. Sharma office located? Glad everything went ok with your surgery!
Thanks, Samille! His office is located in Hazel Crest, IL. His number is 773-359-1275.
yeah please keep massaging them and dont forget, also my doctor suggested to put warm compresses above the trouble area then massage it, hope this helps
Thanks. Didn't know about the warm compressors. Will definitely do!
nice new pics, i can still see a lot of swelling, but wow what a big difference these lipos do for us, i still feel soreness if i touch my stomach and flanks so i know at 14 days i still have swelling. Do you feel sore when u touch the areas?
Yes, I do feel soreness in the hardened areas. I still have swelling, but not nearly as much as before. I massage the hardened areas as often as I can, whenever I think about it. The hardness is subsiding, slowly but surely.
Hey sexy lady! You are an inspiration to all. I have been feeling a little bummed...not seeing much for results since the day after the surgery. I am really hoping I get a little better of results. Now I'm looking into cellulaze. I feel a little obsessed haha.
Thanks, Valli. I don't know why you are feeling bummed. You looked nice before surgery and after surgery you look amazing. I think I'm obsessed too. Lol. I want my flanks & bra rolls done next. Cheer up.
I really appreciate you saying that :) you know how it goes though, gotta complain about something! C'mon 6 months!
I had my surgery yesterday in Chicago! I have no leakage! I am amazed. A little pain but hardly.
I was just thinking about you & your surgery! I'm happy to hear that everything went well!
Yay!!!! That's awesome to hear!!!!! See, it's different for everyone and you were prepared for the worse. Kudos!!!!!! Happy Healing!
I'm doing pretty good. I am just anxious to get into regular cloths. 2 days after operation I am still wearing the garm.How long did it take for you to put regular cloths on?
Aimee, I started wearing regular clothing about 3 days after surgery. The more the swelling goes away, the easier it'll be to fit into regular clothes. How long do you have to wear your garment? I can stop wearing my garment tomorrow & begin wearing my Spanx. I will still wear my garment @ night though. I believe it really helps w/ the overall results.
Hey Aimee, it sounds like your surgery and the swelling is minimal. However, we have to wear the garment for 23 hours for the first 4 weeks. I have to wear my at least 6 weeks because I had extensive and aggressive amounts removed. I am still very swollen at week 4, but remember I had a massive 5 liters removed. How many liters did your PS remove? Be paitent and try not to do too much to soon. It will help in the long run. Breathe, relax and heal.
my procedure was one day after yours, and i agree some days more swelling than others.
how long are you advised to wear the Garment till? and yes the new pics tell the big story in your case, a real big difference and showing great results :)
I was advised to wear my garment for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, I can wear a Spanx. I actually can stop wearing my garment Monday & begin wearing my Spanx. Is your garment still itching you?
great new pics, looks like most of the swelling is gone by now?
how do u like the results so far?
Thanks! The swelling is going down. Some days seem to better than others w/ the swelling. But now it seems to be subsiding permanently. I am satisfied w/ my results. I can see a big difference now. So I'm SUPER excited about the results months from now :)
Make with the new pics!
Hi, Vallii! Lol. I'll be posting updated pics (w/out garment tomorrow).
Sahlee you look great!
Thanks, Aimee! Are you excited? Your special day has arrived!