I FINALLY Did It & So Happy I Did!!

I went for my pre-op consultation today & I am...

I went for my pre-op consultation today & I am excited about getting my upper & lower abdomen liposuctioned! I'm to the point now where healthy eating habits & routine exercise are NO longer helping & I'm frustrated! :-(
After meeting w/ my surgeon today, he made me feel much better after he shared that my goals are VERY realistic & that he can, indeed, help me get rid of my 'extra baggage". Stay tuned for before & after pics. :-))

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I'm 6 days away from the BIG day!! I'm excited,...

I'm 6 days away from the BIG day!! I'm excited, but afraid at the same time. I'm mostly afraid of the recovery stage. I hate pain and soreness, but it'll all be well worth it! I will display post-op pics as soon as possible. :))

Wow! I guess I was typing too fast. I meant 'I'm' and 'my'. The excitement just took over. Lol.
Good luck :) I'm right there with you my surgery is Thursday. I'm doing abs, flanks and inner and outer thighs. I'm so nervous but really excited. Keep us updated!
Thanks, Vallii! My procedure is Monday @ 7:00. I am VERY excited, but nervous too. I SO ready to get me body back. I will definitely keep everyone updated. I'm anxious to see the after results!! I pray your surgery goes fine as well.

3 MORE DAYS!!!! :-)

3 MORE DAYS!!!! :-)

I did mine today :) you can go loi at my blog if you're interested. Counting down for you!!!
*look

2!!!!!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!

2 more days u must be so excited. I will be following your journey.best wishes ;)
Thanks, Lee Bunz!! I will definitely keep everyone up-to-date w/ pics &
my recovery progress.
You're so close!

1!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoooooo!!!!!!!!

1!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoooooo!!!!!!!!

OK let us know how it goes! I'll be on the lookout! Good luck :)
Big day tomorrow!
I know, Vallii! I am in disbelief that the day has FINALLY come. I am BEYOND excited.....and nervous too. Yayyy!!! OAN: How is your recovery going? You results are amazing!

Well, my surgery was a success, thank God! Just ...

Well, my surgery was a success, thank God!
Just a wee bit sore, but nothing Hydrocodone can't handle. My Mom & daughter dropped me off & picked me up after my surgery was done. They even waited w/ me until it was time to prep for surgery. I have an AWESOME mother & daughter. I love THEM SOOOO much! They have been SUPER supportive & my backbone through this. OAN: Dr. Sharma & his team are FAB-U-LOUS!!!!!!! Before my surgery, Dr. Sharma & his Patient Care Coordinator (Renee) not only reviewed & reexplained what all was going to be done during surgery with me, but they included my Mom in this informative conversation as well. The two other staff members who helped w/ my procedure were exceptional as well & very hospitable. Their generosity, professionalism, & genuine caring mannerisms made me feel great & my nervousness subsided. THANKS, SHAPE TEAM!! You are THEE best!!!!!! My tummy is swollen. I am TOO anxious to see it when the swelling leaves. Though I'm, swollen I can tell my tummy HAS gone down.
Post-Op pics shall be coming soon. Woohoooo!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Well, my surgery was a success, thank God!! My Mom...

Well, my surgery was a success, thank God!! My Mom & daughter dropped me off & picked me up once surgery was done. They even stayed w/ me until I was called back for surgery. They both gave me the biggest kisses. I LOVE mother & daughter SOOO much. They have truly been my backbone & extra supportive through this whole situation. OAN: Dr. Sharma & his team are AWESOME!! The Doc & his Patient Coordinator, Renee even took the time to explain with my Mom what exactly was going to be done during this procedure. I thought that was awfully nice. I'm a wee bit sore, but it's nothing that Hydrocodone can't handle. As I sat in the examining room, waiting to be escorted to the operating room, I was overly excited, but a little nervous. However, after speaking w/ Renee & the Doc, my nervousness subsided. I'm swollen & cannot wait until the swelling subsides so that I can see how much flatter it gets. Stay tuned. Post-op pics will be coming soon!
I FINALLY did it & I am SUPER happy! Woooohoooo!!!!

Tvetter, I'm not sure how many liters the doc removed. I was so out of it yesterday, I don't remember anything. Lol. He probably told me, but I was in another world. My follow up appointment is Friday. I'll ask him how much fat he removed. How did your surgery go? Are you feeling better? I hope so. Be glad when the bloatiing goes away. Happy Healing!

Lol...How many liters did they take out? It sounds like you are moving around pretty good. I was in so much pain the second day and beyond that I couldn't think straight, but it sounds like you are on the ball.

I am so glad I found this web site. I am 45 years old and had two c-section to include a tummy tuck. I now considering liposuction but I am so scare. I had my consultation on yesterday and felt good after leaving the doctor's office. But I did something that I wish I did not do......I went on you tube to see a liposuction procedure. Can I say that now I am very scare!!! I just do not know what to do now........

Day 2 Post-Op: I am feeling SO much better (it's...

Day 2 Post-Op: I am feeling SO much better (it's a little scary)! The soreness is almost completely gone & I only took one Hydrocodone yesterday. I can get up better & easier, compared to 2 days ago. I tried on some outfits from my closet (couldn't WAIT to do this) & they fit beautifully. I actually have not looked & felt so good in my clothes for years. I had even gotten to the point where I didn't even like to go out of the house because I was so uncomfortable & self-conscious about my body & how I looked. Now, I must say, that has all changed! I'm still swollen, but it seems as though each day, the swelling is subsiding. I plan on getting out of the house today. Too bad I can't wear shorts, but what the hey.....WHATEVER I wear, I'll look nice in it & will definitely feel comfortable. Oh yeah, I will be posting updated pics some time today :-)

you inspired me to try on jeans today! Holy cow!! How exciting, I can't believe my new figure! Make with the pics soon!
Isn't it fun wearing some of the same clothes, but in a 'different body'? I wore a tank top & jean capris today & I looked so nice! I actually have a waist again!!! My Mom couldn't stop looking at & complimenting me. I didn't get a chance to post updated pics today, but will definitely do so tomorrow......promise :-)
I'm happy do doing great can't wait to c your post op pics

Okay, Ladies! Here are some up-to-date pics of my...

Okay, Ladies! Here are some up-to-date pics of my results thus far. I'm still swollen, mainly in the lower abdomen, but I am pleased with my progress. (All pics are with garment, of course).

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I had surgery 4 days ago & feel great! Much of my...

I had surgery 4 days ago & feel great! Much of my soreness is gone. I actually only took pain meds about 3 times since my surgery. I went to my "1 week" follow-up appointment today & the doc was extremely impressed w/ my results so far. He told me to continue doing whatever I'm doing because I've made really good progress in such a short time. I began gentle massaging today to help break up the hardness. My garment is so easy to get on & off now. This also let's me know that the swelling is leaving. I am SO glad I decided to have this done! Did I mention, I have my waist back....Yayyy!!!

Make with the new pics!
Hi, Vallii! Lol. I'll be posting updated pics (w/out garment tomorrow).
Sahlee you look great!

New Pics Are Here!!!!

New Pics Are Here!!!!

Hey sexy lady! You are an inspiration to all. I have been feeling a little bummed...not seeing much for results since the day after the surgery. I am really hoping I get a little better of results. Now I'm looking into cellulaze. I feel a little obsessed haha.
Thanks, Valli. I don't know why you are feeling bummed. You looked nice before surgery and after surgery you look amazing. I think I'm obsessed too. Lol. I want my flanks & bra rolls done next. Cheer up.
I had my surgery yesterday in Chicago! I have no leakage! I am amazed. A little pain but hardly.

12 Days Post-Op pics posted :)

12 Days Post-Op pics posted :)

Hi I know it's been awhile but I live in the Indiana area and that's a lot closer than Florida would you happen to have any updated pics and are you still happy with your results you can inbox me .
how u feeling post op? What pills or stuff do I need once I am post op? my surgery is scheduled Oct 18th.
Hey Sahleah where is Dr. Sharma office located? Glad everything went ok with your surgery!
Chicago General Surgeon