Paul Banwell - the Best Breast Surgeon! - Haywards Heath, GB

I've wanted bigger breasts for roughly 15 years....

I've wanted bigger breasts for roughly 15 years. No matter what my weight they stayed small. After having two children and heading for forty, I decided to take the plunge. A decision that is possibly one of the best I've ever made! My cup size was A and I am now a DD, in proportion, v happy and confident
London Plastic Surgeon

Deciding to have any procedure is not one anyone makes on a whim. There are endless sites to view and research available however for me it was easy to choose Mr Banwell. His work is recognised world wide and has been recognised in the industry as one of the top breast surgeons in the UK. He came highly recommended by other professionals in the medical industry too. I didn't want to go through a company, I wanted access to the surgeon direct and quality aftercare. Something people forget when making their decision is often what care they may get after their operation. I have had 4 post operative appointments and have one more in three months. I have had no complications at all but knowing that any questions I have I can call or email and they will be answered within hours. Me Banwell is very approachable and will listen to your hopes and fears and give you all the answers and reassurance you need. My results are amazing, I'm truly thrilled in fact amazed at what he has been able to do for me. Finally I have what I've always longer for, in fact they are just perfect. Thank you to Paul Banwell and his team you are truly fantastic.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Implants community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Breast Implants community.