Not Just a Dream..- Melbourne, AU

For years I struggled to lose that unsightly belly...

For years I struggled to lose that unsightly belly fat, after 3 children and 3 caesarians it just would not budge no matter how much exercise I did and how many diets I tried. I went for an initial consultation with Dr Bloom expecting him to say you need to lose weight before I can do anything, but I was very pleasantly surprised and just a little relieved as he said my stomach muscles had separated up to 10 cm and no amount of exercise or diet would fix it. I booked my surgery there and then absolutely no thought, a little apprehension but overall quite excited at finally getting my dreamed for flat belly..In early November I had my surgery at the beautiful Linley Clinic in Canterbury, Dr Bloom and his team performed my abdominoplasty in around 2hrs, I wore a compression suit and I had little discomfort. I spent 2 nights at the Linley, the staff were amazing..but my praise for Dr Bloom knows no bounds he was awesome I had visits from him everyday whilst I was admitted and follow up care by him and his staff at ARC in Shepparton. I love, love my new belly and its all thanks to Dr Richard Bloom and his wonderful team at ARC.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Welcome to the flat tummy club:)