Bad Choice of Surgeon - Hawthorn, AU

It cost me $8059 and I regret it every day. I had...

It cost me $8059 and I regret it every day. I had blepharoplasty and a brow lift with Dr Rodger Davies in Hawthorn, Melbourne. The result was very uneven, with my left eye lid being both bigger and lower than my right. I couldn't move my left eyebrow or forehead for the first year, but the movement gradually came back. There was a cut through my left ear lobe which Rodger Davies couldn't explain. There was also a massive amount of blood and swelling around my left eye, which was not there on my right eye. Again, he could not explain this. My left eye is always red and sore, there is pain in the eyelid, and in the morning my left eye is stuck together with pus (to this day). I also have a lump in my left eyelid. I have visited two ophthalmologists who have said it is a suture granuloma from the surgery. However, when I asked Rodger Davies about it, he denied it was anything to do with his surgery and said it must have already been there. It's over two years since my surgery and my left eye causes me much grief and depression. I wish so much that I had never seen Rodger Davies. He is not good at his job, and he doesn't tell the truth if he makes a mistake.

before and after surgery

after surgery

Dr Rodger Davies

He did a bad job, made some mistakes, and wouldn't admit to any of them. He had some kind of accident during surgery with my left eye and forehead (and strangely with my ear lobe) but he would not admit to it. My left eye is a major problem to this day, and cosmetically the results are very uneven.