You Don't Get a Discount for Smaller Implants. High and Tight - Hawaii, HI

I am a mother of 2 very handsome young boys...

I am a mother of 2 very handsome young boys 16months and 4 years old. My whole life I have had nice boobs, a Big B small c. When I got pregnant (both times )my boobs ballooned out to a 34DD . They stayed that way till a week after weening and Wa-Lah 34A with D skin! I am 31 years old , 5'2/5'3 and 115-120 and have wanted a BA for as long as I can remember. Everyone told me to wait till I'm done having kids so now here I am! I am married and live in Hawaii where we spend most of our time in a bikini. have an app scheduled with a Dr in LA. Since I've been on this site(2days) it feels like this dr might be more the nose guy than the boob guy. gonna try and have a few other consults this week but either way I took a month off work starting last week of January so it's happening! so excited. I still know nothing about cc's or how big I'm really going but my husband says if the big ones are the same price as the small ones Go Big..

Welcome to RealSelf! I enjoyed reading your introduction! Great idea on getting a few more consults. It might be nice to have a doctor that specializes in breast augmentation. Here are some important questions to ask during your consult. Also, making rice sizers at home allows you to experiment with different implant sizes. Lastly, this Guide to Breast Aug Slang will be helpful throughout your journey. Keep us posted!

Little over a week away

9 days till I say good bye to my dried up boobies. I'm so excited , nervous and excited! I'm getting nervous to leave my kids for a week but it will all be worth it.

31yrs Old, 2 Kids, Love my Mommy Upgrade!

I am a mom of 2 boys. I nursed both of the and prior to pregnancy I was a 34C, during pregnancy/nursing I got up to a 36DD. Post nursing I was a 34A with DD skin. I went in to see dr Diaz the day before my surgery and let me say that man is an artist! I couldn't be happier. We went with 375 high profile silicone implants with a full lift. I decided to let him do whatever he thought would be the best since he does this all day long. Best Decision! He picked the perfect size for my body. I'm 2 weeks post op and had no tubes and took pain meds 2 days. I feel like I'm 16 again! Best part is I never have to change outfits in the morning. I feel great in the 1st thing I put on. Not to mention my husband LOVES them too!!
Dr John Diaz

Dr Diaz is an artist. From beginning to end he made sure my expectations were realistic for my situation but in the end he surpassed anything I could've imagined! I am beyond thrilled with my results. My consultation was thorough . I'm grateful I did it the day before my op so I didn't go crazy changing my mind. His consultation is designed to give you the best results possible for your body type. Dr Diaz also has an amazing staff . They are so beyond accommodating. After my surgery for the 24 hrs following any question I had were immediately responded to via email. I never imagined my results possible but he made it happen. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this Surgeon.