Doesn't Last - Hawaii, HI

I had 1 syringe of Juvederm injected in my lips...

I had 1 syringe of Juvederm injected in my lips and in several spots around my mouth and my physician did a great job. I had no bruising, and it looked just a bit overdone, but not bad for a first try. Supposedly, it lasts up to a year. Well, not on me! It diminished consistently, and by 3 months was noticeably gone. By 4 months completely gone. If i were to continue with this product, since it only comes in the full syringe, I would have to wait 4 months between injections in order to get shrunken enough for a full syringe. I would constantly be going swollen to shrunken. Not good! and spending $1800/year. So, I am going to try to find an alternative (maybe Restalyne) that I can get in smaller quantities and do more often. Bottom line: not worth it. I am 60 years old and in very good shape, trim, and fit, even my face looks pretty good. Not ready for a facelift yet!

Wow four months is pretty fast.  If you liked the look when the filler was in you could consider one of the more permanent fillers.  Keep us posted on what you do!