Feel Very Good of my Self - Hawaii, HI

I'm always have in my self to look good one day in...

I'm always have in my self to look good one day in the future.and think now is time. I have 5 kids,my younger one is 2, I'm 43 years old,and ready to start in my self. I'm nerves about any surgery,but also know is what I want to do,and I know after the procedure I will be feel much better on my self.

looking in internet.

Hi Hawaii I also live in Hawaii and had upper eyes done 5weeks ago and healing up good and it gets better everyday. Ice is the key! Would say that I am happy I had it done!
I'm from HI too, and I just had a lower bleph done on 2/13. I was looking to get rid of excess skin under my eyes.Whenever I smiled, I had a ridiculous amount of wrinkles! So it's been three days since I've gotten it done, and I am swollen and bruised, but not as bad as I thought I'd be. I just had the stitches removed this morning (2/16), and it looks much better now. My eyes look symmetrical so far, but I am a little nervous about the fact that it looks smaller than normal. I had big brown almond-shaped eyes to begin with. The doctor tells me that it looks small due to swelling and that my eye shape and size will not be affected. I go back to work in a few days, so I hope that I heal a little faster so I can be presentable. I'm at the "wait and see" stage, since really, it is way too soon to judge the results. I'm praying and hoping for the best....
Wish you the best of luck. Im thinking about having lower eye surgery. Like you kind nerves just thinking about it. I had botox eight months ago and it left me with bags under my eyes. That is why im considering it..
Hi Notgivenup. Just wondering where you got the Botox injected for it to leave bags under your eyes? Is it possible that it's just temporary? I'm sorry to hear that you might have to resort to surgery to correct it...best of luck to you!