Botox - Hawaii

Well. The first time I tried Botox, it not only...

Well. The first time I tried Botox, it not only didn't "work", but I THINK it made me sick. I had a fever for several days, no other symptoms. Subsequently, I found out from another physician that Botox must be mixed the day of injection so that it is fresh and to achieve optimum results. I have been receiving Botox a couple of times a year since, with no side effects and excellent results. I have received injections for the corrugator muscle (the lines between the eyes) and forehead. The results seem to last for three to six months or so. Regarding cost (above) I have found that I am spending anywhere from $10-12 per unit.

Dr. Yu Botox, and Fillers

It's been about two and a half years now that I have been seeing Dr. Yu for derm fillers and botox. In 2011, he performed a canthoplasty and canthopexy because my lower lids were sagging and making my eyes dry. Dr. Yu was and is AMAZING. He not only stands behind his work, he actually CARES. I wish I had found him years ago and I recommend him highly for any procedure . . . whether cosmetic or reconstructive.
Dr. Yu

This doctor is wonderful, and follows up with his patients. He knows what he is doing and I feel completely safe in his hands thus far.

Well, that and the fact that I know a lot of ladies who get it regularly with no problems . . . ;>)

Ah, that makes sense! Would love to have you continue to update how you do with Botox. :)

Thanks for sharing what you learned about the importance of when Botox is mixed. I'm surprised you were willing to try it again after such a disappointing first experience. Was it the information this doctor shared with you that made you want to try it again?