If Your Car Gets a Dent in It, Don't You Fix That! Well How More Important is Your Face when It Gets a Dent in It. - Waimai

Great Experience! The Surgeon gave me the option...

Great Experience! The Surgeon gave me the option of light IV sedation, in addition to the numbing cream. Slept through entire procedure. Followed instructions exactly as stated by medical office professionals, and in 7 days the skin shed off like a snake, revealing "baby butt" like skin. All crows feet, and blotches erased. I am 50 and fit, but strangers who don't know me tell me I look 25 and like I could fit right in with their college aged young adults.

The main thing to make it a success, is to be completely honest with your doctor and staff, and follow each and every post op instruction.

John Stover, MD, DDS, PHD

Spend quality time with both the Physician and staff members, as most staff members undergo procedures since they get them either free or at a super discount. Ask the receptionist if any staff member has had the procedure. They will gladly talk to you. Spend quality time with the MD who will perform the procedure. Write down questions and take with you. Take a list of medications you are on, and your daily exposure to sun both currently, and in your past history. Point out the sites on your face and neck that bother you most. At time of procedure, readress them with the team of professionals in the room, and have them articulate it back to you. Micromanage the procedure, ........after all it is your face, and your money.

Is that photo really of you at age 50?

Thanks for the post, you look great! Your recommendation of always following the directions of your doctor is truly a great idea. Let us know how everything goes.

-Britt