Tummy Tuck Without Lipo - Hattiesburg, MS

I am hoping to do a good job on these updates as...

I am hoping to do a good job on these updates as the women before me were so very helpful. :]
A little about me. I am 26 years old and will be 27 right before my surgery. I have 3 beautiful children, ages 8, 5, and 3. The story here is the same as many who went before me. I had a great body before my children and weighed about 132 lbs. With my son I jumped up to 190 lbs and at my highest weight I was 199. I am only 5'4. My third pregnancy I started at 199 and dropped down to 165 while 9 months pregnant. After my youngest was born my weight went right back up into the 190's. About 2 years ago I started getting serious about losing weight and managed to make it down to 163 on my own, while eating correctly and exercising. Then I went back up to 180 where I stay for about 9 months (depression). I again managed to lose weight but this time the wrong way. I stopped eating due to some family problems and dropped down to 147 lbs. Once I started eating again I gained back about 16 lbs and have been at a comfortable 163 lbs. I have had some crazy weight fluctuation going on and of course my body shows it. I want this tummy tuck to remove excess skin around my stomach. I have had the spare tire or muffin top for far too long and I am ready for it to be smooth again.
I went to 2 different doctors and chose the one that I was most comfortable with and I go back for a second consultation to see if he thinks I could get an extended tummy tuck to help remove the love handles. I am so nervous and excited at the same time!!

More before pictures

I took some before pictures this morning and wanted to post them before I lost my nerve. I hope it helps at least one person.

Oops. Hit enter too fast

Here's the side shots, and me pulling the extra skin

Haha. Ok one more

I promise last one of the day. I really wish we could edit these instead of having to post a new update. Oh well. :)

hey post away, it helps everyone to see before and after pics, I think you are gonna love your results, if you have questions or concerns just ask away these gals on here are great, best of luck on your surgery
Who is your doctor?
Good luck! You will love how flat your tummy will be. I am 6 mos po now and it still amazes me.
Thank you! I cannot wait for sure! Your new belly looks great!! Congrats to you:]
Thank you....
Were very similar! Same height near the same weight & age.. even the same pregnancy weights and pre pregnancy weights lol good luck on all your research!!
Wow! I just read your review and that's so very similar! Thank you and good luck to you as well!