Deflated Mom Boobies.. Not Anymore!! 36/deflated C to D.. Maybe DD? - Hattiesburg, MS

Wanted a breast augmentation after breastfeeding...

Wanted a breast augmentation after breastfeeding two babies to add back lost volume and sagging. Went for a post OP on Monday and got implants the following Wednesday. Very happy with my results. Just waiting for them to "drop and fluff" which could be the most aggravating thing ever!!

I got 360cc saline and I have more than enough boob now.

Photos

4 month update?

They are FINALLY where I want them. Still dropping down to look "normal" I didn't ever move up in bra size from pre pregnancy; just refilled what was there. I am a 36DD from Victoria's Secret.

4 month

Not a good picture, but an update none the less

Not a very good picture but this is all I have right now

Update pic

I believe this is the body by Victoria. No padding and no underwire.

Update

The top two pics are a bra from VS that is just lace and underwire. The bottom two is a push-up. As you can see; the push-up makes a huge difference.

Bra

U look great!
Probably not even a 36c. After my second child, they deflated tremendously.
What cup size where you before the implant?
Very nice! Enjoy!
I'm borderline needing a lift I could either way mine look identical to yours do u wish u had gotten a lift? They look awesome are they less or more saggy then before ? Thanks
My nipple is right at the crease but look just like yours from the front
Right before I got them done, I have pics of them looking like pancakes.
Do you know what your bwd was before your implants I'm a 13-14 and can't decide on 350-375 ugh hope mine look likes yours still debating the lift I don't mind the scars just wondering how worth it it is
Explain bwd.. Lol I think that me without the lift, the look completely natural. They aren't big round balls. They have that natural fall to them.
I don't really wish I had gotten a lift. I like the way they naturally fall.
It's the width of your breast that determines the diameter of your implant size
Thanks! Lucky you they look great they're not much bigger than before but round and perkier which is exactly what I want. I've been to so many consultations because half of them tell me since I'm a c/d I need at least 450cc to stretch my breast and round it out while the others say it would make it saggier and I should do 300-380 range at most. Most people that get implants are really small to start with do I'm glad o found this :)
I mean, I still feel "sagginess" in mine but by no means did I want the lift with the anchor scar. They are beyond my expectations as far as lifting so I'm happy. Glad I could help :)
I can't take any right now but I will. If I had to guess, I would say yes.. They are pretty high. Especially if I wear a push up. Or something with padding.
I think they're the perfect size but I would like to see how it is now that its settled. Pleaseeeee lol. Do you know if they're high profile or not?
Yea I need to update.. No I don't think he put any extra in.. I told him if he needed to he could but he didn't. I have more than enough now. I don't even like wearing bras with underwire or padding because I feel like they are huge.
Can you pleaseeeeee post update pics. I've been searching every picture online and could never find someone with breasts like mine. They're identical to yours!!! Pleaseee it would help me so so much. I would literally go tell them to put 360cc saline just like yours. Do you know if he overfilled them at all??
Oh my! You look fabulous! Who was your doctor?
Doctor pecunia out of hattiesburg
They look so great!
Yea I need to update!!
Thanks! They turned out so great! Lucky you :) Are yours HP?
I'm not really sure. I know they are under the muscle, And do seem a but high.
hey i wanted to know what type of implants you had gotten! You're breast look amazing! I am considering getting mine done and not sure if I want to go above or under the muscle because my husband wants me to get above but after seeing yours and other photos of under the muscle I like the look of under the muscle better then the above as it seems to help reduce the appearance of sagging with out having a lift and more scarring. I, too have had two children breast fed with a deflated 36 c and want dd.
They look amazing! Do you have any more recent photos?