Deflated Mom Boobies.. Not Anymore!! 36/deflated C to D.. Maybe DD? - Hattiesburg, MS

Wanted a breast augmentation after breastfeeding...

Wanted a breast augmentation after breastfeeding two babies to add back lost volume and sagging. Went for a post OP on Monday and got implants the following Wednesday. Very happy with my results. Just waiting for them to "drop and fluff" which could be the most aggravating thing ever!!

I got 360cc saline and I have more than enough boob now.
Omg they are going to look so awesome after they drop. Congrats girl :-)
Thank you!!

Photos

Yea I need to update!!
Thanks! They turned out so great! Lucky you :) Are yours HP?
I'm not really sure. I know they are under the muscle, And do seem a but high.

4 month update?

They are FINALLY where I want them. Still dropping down to look "normal" I didn't ever move up in bra size from pre pregnancy; just refilled what was there. I am a 36DD from Victoria's Secret.

4 month

Yea I need to update.. No I don't think he put any extra in.. I told him if he needed to he could but he didn't. I have more than enough now. I don't even like wearing bras with underwire or padding because I feel like they are huge.
Can you pleaseeeeee post update pics. I've been searching every picture online and could never find someone with breasts like mine. They're identical to yours!!! Pleaseee it would help me so so much. I would literally go tell them to put 360cc saline just like yours. Do you know if he overfilled them at all??
Oh my! You look fabulous! Who was your doctor?

Not a good picture, but an update none the less

Not a very good picture but this is all I have right now

Update pic

I believe this is the body by Victoria. No padding and no underwire.
Thanks! Lucky you they look great they're not much bigger than before but round and perkier which is exactly what I want. I've been to so many consultations because half of them tell me since I'm a c/d I need at least 450cc to stretch my breast and round it out while the others say it would make it saggier and I should do 300-380 range at most. Most people that get implants are really small to start with do I'm glad o found this :)
I mean, I still feel "sagginess" in mine but by no means did I want the lift with the anchor scar. They are beyond my expectations as far as lifting so I'm happy. Glad I could help :)
I can't take any right now but I will. If I had to guess, I would say yes.. They are pretty high. Especially if I wear a push up. Or something with padding.

Update

The top two pics are a bra from VS that is just lace and underwire. The bottom two is a push-up. As you can see; the push-up makes a huge difference.

Bra

U look great!
Probably not even a 36c. After my second child, they deflated tremendously.
What cup size where you before the implant?