I Now Look Like Frankenstein!!!

I went in for removal of breast implants. I was...

I went in for removal of breast implants. I was told the incision would be a boat anchor and then around the nipples. When I came out of surgery I had been cut from one side of my chest all the way across to the other then up the breast and around the nipples. Several days later one of nipples formed a blood bubble (necrosis of the nipple). He lanced it and put gauze over it. My nipple rotted. It was so bad that you could smell the rott. The pain was horrible. I lost my nipple and now look like a burn victim plus have huge scars. Also on the sides, my top overlaps the scar. You can not imagine the physical and mental suffering I have been through over this. I also know another woman that was left with her breast messed up as well. I have also seen breast implants he did that look like footballs just stuck on her chest.

Needless to say I don't have the money to have more surgery. He did nothing but offer to do nipple reconstruction at my expense and a free microdermabrasion treatment. I don't think he really knew what to do.

Hattiesburg Plastic Surgeon

I chose this rating because I was left permantely scarred and disfigured. And because I've seen someone else that was left with unsightly results. I chose him through advertisement.