I Now Look Like Frankenstein!!!

I went in for removal of breast implants. I was...

I went in for removal of breast implants. I was told the incision would be a boat anchor and then around the nipples. When I came out of surgery I had been cut from one side of my chest all the way across to the other then up the breast and around the nipples. Several days later one of nipples formed a blood bubble (necrosis of the nipple). He lanced it and put gauze over it. My nipple rotted. It was so bad that you could smell the rott. The pain was horrible. I lost my nipple and now look like a burn victim plus have huge scars. Also on the sides, my top overlaps the scar. You can not imagine the physical and mental suffering I have been through over this. I also know another woman that was left with her breast messed up as well. I have also seen breast implants he did that look like footballs just stuck on her chest.

Needless to say I don't have the money to have more surgery. He did nothing but offer to do nipple reconstruction at my expense and a free microdermabrasion treatment. I don't think he really knew what to do.

Hattiesburg Plastic Surgeon

I chose this rating because I was left permantely scarred and disfigured. And because I've seen someone else that was left with unsightly results. I chose him through advertisement.

I should have added that the implants I had removed had to come out. The doctor that had done them messed them up and I could take and move each one across my chest! They hurt also. I was just too scared to have more put in so I opted to just have them removed. So I've had bad experiences with plastic surgeons all the way around. Maybe that's a sign, lol.
Oh I am so sorry to hear about your experience. I am glad that more surgeons are waiting 6 months before doing lifts after removing implants. Thank you for sharing your experience.

I'm so sorry to hear this! Thank you for sharing your experience.

It's been 9 years but I've just now shared. I thought after time that I would feel better about how I look but it doesn't. Just bothers me more and more each day. I sent pictures to a plastic surgeon in Hollywood seeing how they do these types of surgeries on a regular basis. The doctor said there was no reason for him to cut me from one side to the other like that. Not even to do a lift. Hoping no one else has to go through this. Have a good day!